Homecoming Marvel Team-Ups you'd like to see if Spidey is in the MCU.

I like your pics. If Marvel was able to do this they would please so many fans.

And, I really like your idea of having Spidey go after the Punisher on his own before teaming up with Daredevil, as Daredevil would probably be like let the Punisher kill the Kingpin he is doing the world a favor. Where as Spidey feels the need to try and protect everyone, due to his whole with great strength comes great responsibility theme. I also agree it would be a great way to integrate the Punisher back into things without him appearing to be the hero of the story. I mean sure he has always been a vigilante and still would be in this version, but as the main character opposite the bad guys he automatically becomes the hero of the story. But by putting him opposite say Spider-man (the Hero of the story) he automatically becomes the villain or at least one of the villains of the story. So, to me it would be viewing the Punisher in a much different way which could be a good way to revitalize his character.

Surfer

Thanks. I think this way Punisher would be used in the way he originally intended in the comics as an anti hero and just a general thorn in everyone's side, both heroes and villains. So he wouldn't be a villain as such but definitely an antagonist who would try to kill Fisk and his men, but might also use extreme force against the heroes too if they get in his way.

I also think it would be a better way for Spidey to first encounter the Punisher than in the comics where the Jackal used him to try to assassinate Spider-Man. We could still have a scene like this at some point in the movie though:

AmazingSpider-Man129.jpg

But it would be just that Punisher thinks that Spidey is getting in the way of his plans to stop Kingpin.

Maybe Punisher, DD and Spidey could represent 3 different strands of thought and different methods on justice and what is right and wrong. Punisher would be the most extreme, DD somewhere in between and Spidey right on the no-killing/ do-what-right-at-all-times side of the fence.

Daredevil, Punisher, Iron Man & Captain America to name a few. There's some great possibilities for what they could do with Spidey in the MCU, but I think those names would be the most prominent on many lists.

We could have Spider-Man, Silver Sable and Sandman vs the Sinister Syndicate

amazing_spiderman_280_281.jpg

Don't know about Rhino, but if they do use him he would be done properly as an actual person instead of a guy in a big mechanical suit. Hydro Man would look great on film. Boomerang might look similar to Captain Boomerang from either Arrow or the Suicide Squad, but they made him look badass in Arrow.

Technically this wouldn't be a team up, but since post-Infinity War would be the perfect time to set up the symbiote suit....

Ppsm_110.jpg

Spiderman vs Daredevil

Daredevil and Spider-Man is the best bet for a team-up. You already have tons of perfect enemies for them to fight. Have Kingpin holding the strings, sending out villains like, say, Bullseye and Rhino for the two to deal with. Force the two to confront some of their own personal rogues gallery in order to deal with him. It could be a really epic fight.

But, aside from Daredevil, what about him teaming up with Captain Marvel? In the comics, Carol has a bit of a crush on Spidey, so that would be cool to see them bounce off each other. Plus, it would be a good way to make Carol more popular among mainstream audiences.

Daredevil and Spider-Man is the best bet for a team-up. You already have tons of perfect enemies for them to fight. Have Kingpin holding the strings, sending out villains like, say, Bullseye and Rhino for the two to deal with. Force the two to confront some of their own personal rogues gallery in order to deal with him. It could be a really epic fight.

But, aside from Daredevil, what about him teaming up with Captain Marvel? In the comics, Carol has a bit of a crush on Spidey, so that would be cool to see them bounce off each other. Plus, it would be a good way to make Carol more popular among mainstream audiences.

That could be a good way to popularise her and have her feature in another movie other than her own.

2012-04-24_154418_mtu-62a.GIF

077.jpg

Who would they fight?

Spidey and DD is the way to go!

That could be a good way to popularise her and have her feature in another movie other than her own.

2012-04-24_154418_mtu-62a.GIF

077.jpg

Who would they fight?

Probably an alien threat? I'd like to say the Kree or the Brood, but maybe Doc Ock would be good, too. I think Captain Marvel's dealt with Doc Ock a few times...or maybe Moonstone.

Spider-Man and Daredevil!

But I think Spider-Man and Ant-Man would be fun too! You know, bugs should stick together... ;)

Spider-Man and Daredevil!

But I think Spider-Man and Ant-Man would be fun too! You know, bugs should stick together... ;)

Spider-Man and Ant-Man would be a great way to bring Taskmaster into the MCU and give Ant-Man a sequel. They can just loosely adapt the Marvel Team Up issue.

Another cool team up would be:

d0_69997_0_MarvelTeamUpVol120SpiderManand.jpg

Spider-Man and Black Panther!

If Marvel is going to lend Sony two MCU characters, it's going to be Daredevil and Kingpin. It makes the most logical sense.

Daredevil
Blade
Punisher

Captain America, Iron Man and Hulk

Spidey has to team up with DD and Hulk. Those two. Thats all I care about really.

ya for right now besides who he likely to be with during civil war. I def want to see spidey and hulk, spidey and thor, spidey and dd/kingpin/punisher. Then of course the big hope is if marvel gets FF back soon for spidey and the FF.

Spider-Man and Hulk. I can't wait to see those two interact. They're Marvel's two heavy hitters like Batman and Superman.

ya for me i def cant wait to see spidey and hulk. spidey and thor some day. As we are getting spidey with the others in civil war right now. Then of course i hope to see spidey and dd some day and some with if marvel ever gets f4 back.

I think this team-up would be......................................[BLACKOUT]worthy[/BLACKOUT]. :sus
Chris+Hemsworth+Tom+Holland+Attend+El+Hormiguero+rHTeVjgFnJXx.jpg

Thor_SpiderMan_05.jpg

Ya and I can wait to see hulk call spidey bug man and thor to call him the man of spiders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"