The Child...

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
EJq5_qvVAAADfGx

EJq6AR-UcAALr2H

“You have to see the shows to figure out who this baby Yoda really is, and what he is all about, or even if he is really a baby Yoda... He has his own name, and he is very interesting and very knowledgeable and very cute. I never use that word, but he is a cute little guy.”
- Carl Weathers (Greef Carga)

99e299b773a2c34d222cf771d508b5547ef6af50.gifv

Names?
Yoda + Baybe= Yobe?
Yoda + Yaddle= Yodle ?
Yoda + Foundling= The Yodeling?
Other...?

Origins, and species?
Has parents, who is he the offspring of? Yoda, Yaddle, Unknown Other?
A Clone (see (we need him alive) Dr. Pershing's Kamino patch?.
Or they just want him for cloning?
Grown in a Yobbage patch?
Always in motion is the future, it's Yoda in a time loop (yes Filoni introduced time travel portals into SW)?
Other....?

Powers so far: Levitation (self), Levitation (other). Attempt at Force healing?
Who is sending all the other Bounty Hunters with the Kill order?
And most important; will the Mando himself collect on this bounty?
Discuss...

Last edited:
But cuter than gizmo. It makes me wanna cry. Its like where have you been all my life?

He's so precious that there is a Baby Yoda lullaby song on youtube. Lol. :hrt:

I want kids someday but I've got to admit I'm gonna be really disappointed when that day comes because I know no matter how cute babies are they're never gonna be as mind-bendingly adorable as this little guy. I just wanna squish his little face until I die from over-exposure to his sweetness.

Loved the visual of him walking with the floating egg baby-carriage next to him.
With it now trashed, (I don't think they suggested him pulling it from the trash, or if there was ever time to go back for it?
Will he just replace it.? (is this a common object?
Get, (build) something new?
A converted ice-cream maker?
From now on carry the Yodeling?
Will it just hover next to him, as they go?

What do people hope to see?

Last edited:
But cuter than gizmo. It makes me wanna cry. Its like where have you been all my life?

He's so precious that there is a Baby Yoda lullaby song on youtube. Lol. :hrt:

It drove Werner Herzog, who by his own admission pulled a gun on Klaus Kinski and tried to set his house on fire in his sleep, to tears. Such is the power of Baby Yoda.

What are we thinking guys and girls? A clone or an offspring?

What are we thinking guys and girls? A clone or an offspring?

I'm guessing offspring and that they want to use it for cloning. If it was an escaped clone I'd think they'd be more adamant on getting it back than just extracting something from it. That which they extract should already be available if they've cloned it once.

Of course it could have been cloned by one group and some other cloners found out and want something extracted, but then we're getting a bit overly convoluted.

I'm guessing offspring and that they want to use it for cloning. If it was an escaped clone I'd think they'd be more adamant on getting it back than just extracting something from it. That which they extract should already be available if they've cloned it once.
I am at least hoping they go the offspring route as cloning is too easy (and we’ve been there before via the Clone Wars). I suppose (if it is an offspring) whether there’s any relation to Former Master Yoda.

I also know it’s kinda’ relative and all, but I’m having a hard time accepting this child to be 50yrs of age; that would imply the species is intellectually slower at gaining knowledge and ... well, intellect/sentience than most other species in the known SW galaxy, and it would further take away from Yoda being old and wise as by those standards he’d not actually be mentally older than the average human.

I’d rather the child be 5.

I am at least hoping they go the offspring route as cloning is too easy (and we’ve been there before via the Clone Wars). I suppose (if it is an offspring) whether there’s any relation to Former Master Yoda.

I also know it’s kinda’ relative and all, but I’m having a hard time accepting this child to be 50yrs of age; that would imply the species is intellectually slower at gaining knowledge and ... well, intellect/sentience than most other species in the known SW galaxy, and it would further take away from Yoda being old and wise as by those standards he’d not actually be mentally older than the average human.

I’d rather the child be 5.

I hope they still keep it shrouded in mystery for the most part, and it sounds on Filoni like they are going that route to be respectful to Lucas.

I'd only say that the species is slower at maturing. Yoda is just as quick in his mind as any human so mature individuals of the species aren't slow to gain knowledge, they just develop at a different rate as children as I interpret it.

Then again this is space opera and the wise Yoda apparently could't learn proper grammar in 900 years so perhaps it's just better to not think about too much. :D

Then again this is space opera and the wise Yoda apparently could't learn proper grammar in 900 years so perhaps it's just better to not think about too much. :D
Not to mention the species continued childlike predilection and giddiness over shiny objects.:cwink:
3hmf90.gif

d889c7787b1db49010ff5514082c3465c8b8487e.gifv

And yeah maybe he's to physically small to express it, but nothing says he isn't taking all this in, for 50 years now. Also "knowledge/wisdom " is pretty abstract as far as the force, he may be experiencing it on a whole other cognizant level, that is imperceptible to most.

Last edited:
Yoda was also childlike when he met Luke, it was a ruse but still.

Well that answers the question...
Loved the visual of him walking with the floating egg baby-carriage next to him.
With it now trashed, (I don't think they suggested him pulling it from the trash, or if there was ever time to go back for it?
Will he just replace it.? (is this a common object?
Get, (build) something new?
A converted ice-cream maker?
From now on carry the Yodeling?
Will it just hover next to him, as they go?

What do people hope to see?
Although is that a knapsack?
Or front-facing baby carrier? LOL!

How are these people able to do anything instead of just standing around it and going "awwwww!"

Favreau and Filoni did a great job with this character. Had they over-played this character it would've been Scrappy Doo and fans would end up hating it. They did a very subtle job with this baby so people fell in love with it instead of wanting it to die. It is very much like Lone Wolf and Cub.

In case there's anyone in the universe left who hasn't seen it...

Last edited:
So Baby Yoda's officially on the path to becoming a Mandolorian now, right?
Can you picture him in that helmet, ears stickin out
adorbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"