The Continuing Adventures of Mr H's Pencil

THundercat Thumbnails...these are only about 2.5" high

thundercats.jpg

Goblins, Ogres and a Cyclops

Goblins.jpg

Some work I did for a Kids book

Didn't get paid much it was 29 pages long and took about 250 hours or so to do. Overall I"m pretty happy with the result. It's being self published but it gave me something to do.

Text is not final text it was just laid in for my own benefit.

Cover_MERGED.jpg
Page_1_Flattened.jpg

Page_7_8_Flattened.jpg

Page_13_14_Flattened.jpg

Page_21_22_Flattened.jpg

i love all of this sketch work... thanks for posting.

Here's my entry for this months contest

Terminator.jpg

i love all of this sketch work... thanks for posting.

Thanks Matt...one of my favourite things is too look at other artists sketches, not even finished stuff. Thought others dig on it too.

More Sketch junk, done right in Photoshop with the use of my tablet...

Ogres.jpg

giant.jpg

monster.jpg

going through all my old files and found these thought people might get a kick out of.

They were for the skin a Scion contest on Deviant art.

flinstonecar.jpg

skeleton_merged.jpg

I absolutely LOVE your take on 'Spider-Man.'

Say...if I were to write a script for a 'Spider-Man' story, would you happen to have the free time to partner up and draw it as a comic?

HA! died laughing at the Flintstones car!

I absolutely LOVE your take on 'Spider-Man.'

Say...if I were to write a script for a 'Spider-Man' story, would you happen to have the free time to partner up and draw it as a comic?

Thanks CFE. I would be interested but I honestly just don't think I'll have the time. Between doing my own book, freelance commisions and my full time job I'm pretty much tapped.

HA! died laughing at the Flintstones car!

Lol...glad you like. I thought it was hilarious but in the end I didn't win :(

Oddly they sad wrap a Scion they really should have said "Modify a Scion and create an entire advertisement around it" as that was what won.

Oh well I had fun and if I was an eccentric millionaire I would so do the Flinstone Mobile.

Well here's what I've been working on for the Battle Thread. Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.

Should be able to get it done...I think

Spiderman.jpg

Well here's what I've been working on for the Battle Thread. Hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew.

Should be able to get it done...I think

Spiderman.jpg

Looking good so far. I'm gonna have to get in gear...

Got a little more work done...

Spiderman-1.jpg

Wow I haven't posted anything here in awhile....All for the Battle Tournament I got trounced in

Final Piece
Mrh.jpg

The DC Piece

MRH7448.jpg

The Independent Piece

HB_Flat.jpg

and a new technique I started working on...All done in Illustrator.

It's still a WIP
wolvie.jpg

i like the new technique. was it hard for you to learn illustrator? i have it, but i'm afraid i'll be lost if i even try to use it

Wow it's been awhile.

Here is something I'm working on for my Wife's "Uncle" His daughter has a brain tumor so he wanted a picture of her fighting off a "tumor monster" I've done the first part which is her next will be the monster to work on.

Not sure how I feel about it, but I can live with it.

MelOutline.jpg

Not that anyone looks in here anymore, here's the monster for my piece. Still in progress hoping to be done by the end of the weekend and will just have to put it together.

Tumor_WIP.jpg

You're kidding of course!

I am like a crack addict when you post. salivating as I wait for the page loads.

May your pencil never end its wandering

Not that anyone looks in here anymore, here's the monster for my piece. Still in progress hoping to be done by the end of the weekend and will just have to put it together.

Tumor_WIP.jpg

You're kidding of course!

I am like a crack addict when you post. salivating as I wait for the page loads.

May your pencil never end its wandering

Thanks Kad!

I think I felt the ground shake a little from the egoquake I just had :D

Keep a watch I'm hoping to start working on the comic soon, and start getting it posted... Should have time now that the wedding is over and done with.

Plus I need to get going if I want to have a table at FanExpo this year.

and here's the final.

The "Bunny Skull" in the background is what she has on her shorts. Buts since it's on the left leg I couldn't show it so I worked it into the background. I used a more subdued pink to help "echo" the pink in her outfit.

I have to give her a less oriental appearance (fix her eye and reduce the yellow in the skin) and add a bit of piping on her shirt but apart from that it's done.

MelBG_FPO.jpg

and yes I used the "splatter" to cover up a foot that I felt was quite weak, but it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"