The Crimson Avenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLARKY

Sidekick
Reaction score
hi people, I'm a big big fan of the Crimson Avenger and I wanted to know if someone could help me find pics of him ; I googled him, livesearched him, yahoo-ed him and I can't find pics of him with his trench coat and hat.
I thought it would be a good occasion to talk about the character. I've read a lot on him but there are some things , I don't know or I don't have the visual, etc, ... so it would be nice to share opinions and knowledge about him.
By the way , could someone please help in posting the pic below in a larger format?
Thanks.
crimsomavenger.gif

thanks Elijya but maybe should I have mentionned that I wikipedia-ed "crimson Avenger" as well as I googled it etc ...
And I find the article on Wiki is really poor.
My request was beyond "I want more infos" , I wanted to talk about the character as well.
(and havec a little pic btw).

um.. I thought it was interesting he made it into JL Unlimited

I always like The Crimson Avenger even though he's a copy of The Green Hornet.

Yes, but I prefer the "copy" instead of the Green Hornet. At least the trench-coat/hat Crimson !
Anubis : I think it was fine to create a new character but I didn't like her much. I think they could have go the same way while keeping the character the way he was originaly. In fact it make more sense to me, kinda "the Crow".
Well, in the same time I had question about the character. In fact I want precise infos and , even with a dictionnary, I can't understand quite perfectly the Crimson.
So if anyone is ready to translate in simple english and/or is well aware of the Crimson Avenger's story, let me know!

ah cool! Great do you think you could answer few of my questions?
BTW does it worth buying it?

I heard the mini serie of the eighties was terrible. Any truth in that?

Well if it should , could please a mod do what is necessary?
Thanks a lot.

There's a thread for this in the DC forum already.

Whaaaat ??! :wow:

hey Tropico where is this thread you're talking about I can't find it.
BTW, Am I the only one here who wants to talk about the Crimson Avenger?
:csad:

it'd seem ...

all right thanks for the help. :up:
Please mods close my little thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members