The Cyclops/Scott Summers Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Who will be the MCU Cyclops?

Garrett Hedlund is my pick. He may be too old though...

Garrett_Hedlund_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

Garrett Hedlund is my pick. He may be too old though...

Garrett_Hedlund_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
He certainly could have been a decent Cyclops in prior years. Depends what age they’re going for but I imagine they want someone who can play the role
for a very long time. He doesn’t look too old to me.

He seems to be good as cyclops. As Zac Efron
I want a dramatic Cyclops, real leader, really serious, who spend his time to protect mutantkind

Hopefully Cyclops can turn into as good a leader as Cap has been in the MCU.

Hearing a lot of rumours about John Boyega. That would be very fun I think

I want a good Cyclops, really serious in his duty of x-men leader and protection of mutant race

He seems to be good as cyclops. As Zac Efron
I want a dramatic Cyclops, real leader, really serious, who spend his time to protect mutantkind

This.
We got a leading Cyclops only in X1, Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix. In X2, he had been already sidelined, kinda of.
We're not really sure if X-Men Origins (set in the unaltered 1983) belongs to the prime universe or it's just an alternate universe, so we don't know if those were the true origins of the XCM character. Too bad.

As simple as that, I think that the MCU X-Men must start from Cyclops, and Cyclops must be the leading character and "our" point of view.

The leader, and symbol of the forthcoming pro-mutant revolution -- Cyclops

Ashton Sanders (27) 'Moonlight'
ashton-sanders-moonlight.jpg

Forrest Goodluck (19) 'Indian Horse'

actor-forrest-goodluck-27573_large.jpg

Marsden in original trilogy was the Best cyclops
Not according to stories and plots making him secondary character. But i mean how he played the role. mature, charismatic, serious

I want the same for Mcu but more developped

Of course, he will be. Marvel just needs to cast him well. At the end of his run, he should be just as popular as Evan's Cap.

Not according to stories and plots making him secondary character. But i mean how he played the role. mature, charismatic, serious

He will outshine the Professor and the Wolverine this time!

Wellnot after the Multiverse Saga.

I agree.

Cyclops uttering the phrase "To me, my X-Men" would be the equivalent of Steve saying "Avengers Assemble" in Avengers: Endgame.

I just know, I can feel it.

We need to introduce Cyclops as former active member and x-men leader for the first movie
Then introduce HAvok in sequel as his younger brother he has lost since childhood

Hey there is no thread for Gambit??

I just rewatched that amazing scene in X2, when Xavier realizes the trap that Magneto set up for them at the Plastic Prison, and he screams the civilian name of Cyclops:
"SCOOOTTTT!!!!!!" - it was very heartful and dramatic. That truly underlined their father/son relationship.

I just rewatched that amazing scene in X2, when Xavier realizes the trap that Magneto set up for them at the Plastic Prison, and he screams the civilian name of Cyclops:
"SCOOOTTTT!!!!!!" - it was very heartful and dramatic. That truly underlined their father/son relationship.

Wasn't it Stryker who set that trap up?

I felt that!

Some elements of MCU Cap wouldn’t go astray.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"