The Dakotaverse merger to DC universe

Brotha-Man

Civilian
Reaction score
I wonder who else will show up in the DC universe besides Static and Icon. I'm hoping some of the Blood Syndicate will get some action in the DC universe.

Wise Son was one of my favorite characters and it would real nice to see him run around the DC universe.

I am looking forward to seeing more Static realted material now that he has showed up in the Terror Titans, although I'd rather see him get another self titled series because when your character joins a team, more so when they are of ethnic origins, they get lost in the team. You usually end up seeing less of them, and also are disappointed at their lack of storyline contribution.

But still I am happy to see Static in general, and maybe his return to the comic book world will spark a franchise of things like another cartoon series, a movie, a decent video game, and more.

Well in any case I am going to be reading the Terror Titans as long as Static gets respect in the series and is not pushed aside.

I think McDuffie's gonna do a decent job of shepherding the Milestone characters through these early days so at least a few of them don't get lost in the shuffle.

I do think there's already a thread on this, so Corp may be merging it soon.

Also, your Location is listed as the Soul Brotha Apartments. Would you happen to be a FUNK Soul Brotha?

Static can be in the dcu, **** every one else.

Who's number is that in your sig? Are you trying to **** with someone?

How is that merger going to work? I thought Milestone creations were creator-owned? Will DC only have limited control of the characters?

How is that merger going to work? I thought Milestone creations were creator-owned? Will DC only have limited control of the characters?
The creators sold them outright to DC, I believe. McDuffie will write a final chapter for the Milestone continuity which will actually be a sort of mini-COIE that integrates the Milestone characters into the DCU.

Hardware baby!
that dude made john henry irons look like like he needed to ride the small schoolbus when it came to brains. i love that cat. that had to to be one of the most unique ideas in comics. working for that dude that you are trying to take down by using he own resources. Love some Hardware.

Yeah, lets see McDuffie do it right.

Hardware was a nice hero, and I'm really hoping to see atleast a small group of bang babies to show up in DCU. The Big-Bang was like an ethnic explosion of heroes and villains, and that is a cool contribution to continue in any mainstream.

The creators sold them outright to DC, I believe. McDuffie will write a final chapter for the Milestone continuity which will actually be a sort of mini-COIE that integrates the Milestone characters into the DCU.

They should just do what they did with the Charlton, Quality, WildStorm and Fawcett characters in giving them their own universe within the DC Multiverse while integrating them in Earth-0. Best of both worlds.

They should just do what they did with the Charlton, Quality, WildStorm and Fawcett characters in giving them their own universe within the DC Multiverse while integrating them in Earth-0. Best of both worlds.
Yeah, I thought they were gonna do that, but it appears that the Milestone guys would prefer just putting an ending on the Milestone universe once and for all, and moving the characters wholesale into the DCU. I think I read this all in Wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"