From MARVEL Universe to DC Universe

1) Deadpool. I know he's kind of got a DC version, but Deadpool proper on Earth 1 or New Earth(whatever it's going to be after FC) would be kind of cool.

2) Deathstroke. He would be Deadpool's main competition for assignments, and it would be entertaining to see what would happen in confrontations between the two. He'd probably have run ins with about every other character in DC.

3) Metropolis

4) I could see Deadpool in Secret Six.

5) No.

6) Yes. It could add Deadpool's already warped vision.

1. Moon Knight (for the sake of doing someone different)
2. Deathstroke, Suicide Squad, Dr. Light, Faust, Black Adam
3. Maybe Gotham, but probably Hub City
4. The Question. The Bat-family, Creeper, Simon Dark, The Marvel Family, The Outsiders or the Secret Six
5. The Wizard Shazam maybe
6. No

I think everyone is pretty in agreemant that Cap would work great in DC especially with the JSA and even The Freedom Fighters

Last edited:
Moon Knight would be pretty sweet. And Cap in the Freedom Fighters has awesome written all over it. Him and Uncle Sam would be one of the best one-two punches in DC.

Like some sorta ultra patriotic version of Batman and Superman.

No, I just don't think that a universe characterized by Wolverines and Punishers is anywhere near as heroic as a universe characterized by Supermen and Green Lanterns.

I think I've probably said this before, but I don't see how Wolverine and The Punisher characterize the Marvel Universe. Their titles sell well, but if anyone characterizes the Marvel Universe, it would be Spider-Man. When anyone hears Marvel Comics, nine times out of ten the first character they think of is Spider-Man. A character who's entire career and moral outlook is regularly summed up by the sentence "with great power comes great responsibility." That sounds fairly heroic to me.

Last edited:
i gotta do this twice! sorry fellas, but i got 2 trains of thought going on this and they are colliding.

1. Luke Cage
2. Every Villain
3. wherever the JSA is
4. JSA
5. yeah so he could start up the coolest team of Power Man & Amazing Man after Ma hunkle. says it's good to have "you people" over the house for the annual JSA/ JLA thanksgiving team up. Luke could be like "Say WHAT B****??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
6. yeah

and a little bit more serious

1. Luke Cage
2. Deadshot,Catman,Plastique, Boomerang
3. Belle Rave
4. Sucide Squad
5. It would be cool casue he'd be on that team right after he just got his powers. with everybody still thinking he was a con and freaking going off on some those bigoted ass villains that he has to fight along side.only with Amanda Waller knowing the truth.That would be cool as hell.
6. No

Last edited:
Jim Hammond. The Original Torch. Pre War series. He's quite aware of the irony of his name, and the theme is his coming to understand humanity and his relation to it.

Foe: Dr. Fate's enemy Wotan. A being whose goal is to destroy God and faith in God etc. What better way than to establish as the text book example of a Saved man being a souless robot?

Basically we get around the way Timely handled the origin, which was to establish he was a machine for purposes of having an origin story and treat him as a man from there on out.

City doesn't really matter here. NYC just because.

Dr. Fate. Wotan is HIS menace if you want to be technical...

No particular minor characters come to mind here. Though Wotan might give him a 'true love' just to help normalize him.

No way would the Marvel Universe tag team into this.

Last edited:
here's a twist which supporting character would your transport from marvel to dc

here's a twist which supporting character would your transport from marvel to dc

Thats tough because they have just about been made to support specific heroes.

I guess if you could send Abigail Brand and the rest of SWORD they'd have a field day with all the aliens freely roaming to and from Earth.

J.Jonah.Jameson
He could be the editor of the Daily Planet and give Supes as much grief as he gives spidey. Maybe work with Luthor to build a Supes Catcher( ala Spider catcher) Then the people would be distrusting of Supes.Leading Supes to stop being perceived as a big boy scout.then you would get that whole angst ridden Superman for a year. Bats would have some competition then in that dept.Supes could don his black Uniform just like Spider Man too..Hmm how come all heroes just happened to have a black outfit hanging up in his closet with their regular outfit??

Eveyone like a change of clothing styles one in a while

1. Nightcrawler. I don't think DC has any true teleporter. There are people who can teleport, yes, but that isn't their main thing.
2. The Flash's Rogues, Hawkman's Rogues, JLA/JSA Rogues
3. Keystone and Central City
4. JLA or JSA, maybe even Batman & The Outsiders
5. Not sure at the moment.
6. Yes. I figured maybe how he gets to the DCU would be similar to how Jay Garrick and Barry Allen first met with the Cosmic Treadmill. His teleportation would do something similiar I suppose and he would end up in the DCU.

Nightcrawler would be awesome as a DC character, I culd see him having his own series with the right writers, Make him a meta human, and keep the whole religious aspect of his character, but make his villains really supernatural or religiuos kind of constantine.

I haven't seen this thread on a forum for a few years. I always think a classic Thor in DC would be fun.

Nightcrawler would be awesome as a DC character, I culd see him having his own series with the right writers, Make him a meta human, and keep the whole religious aspect of his character, but make his villains really supernatural or religiuos kind of constantine.

Nightcrawler was originally supposed to be a DC character. Dave Cockrum created him when he was the artist for Legion of Super-Heroes, with the intent of making him a Legionare, but he left DC for Marvel before he could do that.

Nightcrawler was originally supposed to be a DC character. Dave Cockrum created him when he was the artist for Legion of Super-Heroes, with the intent of making him a Legionare, but he left DC for Marvel before he could do that.

I knew that!! He was going to be an alien and not a mutant.

I like a mutant better than an alien, but if he were to come to DC, I seriously think like some kind of meta-human or actual demon who was a good guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"