The Dark Knight The Dark Chicken

CJ

Sidekick
Reaction score
Just thought i'd let you guys know, the popular [adult swim] series, Robot Chicken did two Dark Knight parodies on tonight's new episode.

I would love to see a Dark Knight themed Robot Chicken special, like they do with the Star Wars specials. Batman's got a lot of characters and The Joker is crazy as hell. LOTS of potential for comedy there.

Last edited:
Just thought i'd let you guys know, the popular [adult swim] series, Robot Chicken did two Dark Knight parodies on tonight's new episode.

I would love to see a Dark Knight themed Robot Chicken special, like they do with the Star Wars specials. Batman's got a lot of characters and The Joker is crazy as hell. LOTS of potential for comedy there.
Me too.

I seen the one with the tumbler, pretty funny.

I haven't seen these! I have a bunch of them on my DVR, hopefully I can find them on there. Are they on youtube or anything?

haha i saw them too. batman crashed the tumbler and the batpod eject, and then he crashes the batpod and a unicycle ejects and it keeps ejecting smaller vehicles after he crashed them.

Thanks for sharing the links! I LOLed so hard. The voice for the Joker was pretty good, too! Robot Chicken FTW. They really should do a special for the Dark Knight. It would be EPIC.

That Bat-Pod one was ****ing hilarious. And the last part of the Barge Scene skit was worth the entire scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"