"The Dark Knight" Kid's Meal Toys?

I don't have them but cups are cool man. Where did all the collectible glasses and cups go, ANYWAYS?

it was '92 when they had the Returns cups. and '94 for the glass mugs for Forever. have both of those.

I remember having these cups that'd show an image when cooled. I think they were from Batman Returns.

The Burger King manager by my house said to start checking in this week, maybe even tomorrow for the TDK stuff. He said his book says the promotion is supposed to start July 1st.

The Burger King manager by my house said to start checking in this week, maybe even tomorrow for the TDK stuff. He said his book says the promotion is supposed to start July 1st.

Weird, because apparently a pokemon promotion is starting soon, Maybe they're going for the Adult Audience with some with like some sort of collectable to purchase, and maybe contest. While at the same time a the kids meal being Pokemon. (I checked the site if there was anything about it.)

One of my friends is back working at the local BK for the summer. I'll ask him tomorrow what's up. On the site it shows Pokemon for the kids stuff. I coulda sworn someone saying before that they asked a BK manager and they said that BK wasn't doing anything for TDK.

I just got off the phone with the PR for Burger King and they said they don't have any plans for TDK marketing/advertising etc. So, no toys. :(

i could use one of those nice 7/11 slurpee cups! the iron man ones rock.

7-11 TDK cups would be killer. Id have the whole set. Theyd have to come up with a better special cup than the iron man helmet. The idea, great. But it was far too small.
Any word on when wed find out if the slurpee cups are go?

Mexico's BK has this:

And got my tumbler toy. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"