BATMAN TDK BURGER KING Kids Meal Fast Food Toys in GERMANY!

tomstoyz2

Civilian
Reaction score
None of the fast food restaurants in the USA will have any toy promotions for THE DARK KNIGHT but BURGER KING in Germany will!! Here's a photo to check out the toys plus get more information by clicking the link down below!

http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/2008/07/dark-knight-batman-movie-burger-king.html#links

burgerkingthedarkknightgermany2.gif

It's a shame that Burger King didn't have a Dark Knight promotion here in the states. I would have liked to have seen Super Deformed version of Batman and The Joker to go along with the Star Wars and Spider-Man versions that were available a while back.

this kinda ticks me off
how come we can't have those? it's like when SM3 came out and the UK were the only ones to get the SM3 "Dark Whopper"

Well it goes back in forth. We get things other places can't get, and they get things we can't get. In the long run everything ends up evening out.

Well it goes back in forth. We get things other places can't get, and they get things we can't get. In the long run everything ends up evening out.
yea.. too bad it can't be equal for everyone

Hey Mr. E
I saw that you were interest in getting your hands on a batmunch poster, I have one.

Can we buy those in any place so they can import it to the US. I want all those toys badly

I want the Tumbler, erm, Batmobil. Incidentally, the Batmobil is also where Batman gets gas. :whatever:

No Joker toys?

This ruined my whole day. I want them!

^
I love that part of that comic, but what does that have to do with the BK promotion were getting screwed out of? lol

I´m from Germany and we have this stuff here since yesterday^^
I saved my collection yesterday, too :grin:
It´s cool, detailed and very good painted.
Want pictures from the logopapers from the plasticbag with the figures? :cwink:

Bolivia has em too im on vacation here and planning to get the batsignal I consider my self very lucky :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"