The Dark Knight Trilogy AMC poster

Tonymosello

Guardians of the Galaxy
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am looking for the AMC Trilogy poster that was handed out at AMC screenings of the Dark Knight Marathon. I would either be willing to pay or trade. I have an extra 12:01 IMAX exclusive poster that I would be willing to trade for it. Please, let me know if interested. I really want this poster to frame and hang on my wall. PM me. Thank you!

Best place is ebay. I typed in "Dark Knight trilogy poster" and they came up. I paid $25 for mine. I love it. Favorite poster in my room....

003-2.jpg

Last edited:
I have all three of those posters I got from the theater. All 27x41 inches and double sided. And yet, I still want that Trilogy poster as well.

Just ordered Ra's on BBTS!!!!

EDIT: sorry wrong thread!

Last edited:
PM me. My girlfriend and I each got one and we're moving in together soon so we may only need the one.

love the BB & TDK posters

but that TDKR poster is horrendous

Best place is ebay. I typed in "Dark Knight trilogy poster" and they came up. I paid $25 for mine. I love it. Favorite poster in my room....

003-2.jpg

Ha! I did almost the EXACT same setup with mine!

IMG_1899.jpg

Gonna look great in my new office next month!

Ok not TDK trilogy related, but I had to share. Did the Burton era similiar to TDK trilogy. These are two 11x17s. :word:

003-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"