• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises Dark Knight Trilogy at AMC

Plainville, CT IMAX Trilogy Marathon Showing here.

PM me if you a Connecticut person rocking that showing as well!

- Jow

It sucks that I don't have an AMC theatre around me.

It sucks that I don't have an AMC theatre around me.

Ehh, AMC is over rated. I prefer the more independent theaters and lesser known theater companies, that charge 8-9 bucks instead of 15 haha.

I get what your saying though, AMC is popular, and gets very good crowds, especially for things like this.

Gonna be seeing the trilogy at a Regal theater in Wilmington, NC which is apparently doing their own marathon as well. Same deal, starts at 6:30. Very much looking forward to seeing the first two films on the big screen again before my mind explodes for TDKR.

Would have liked to go but have class at 6. Just my luck. I'll probably watch Begins and Knight that day.

Don't think I'd want to see a 2.5 hour movie after watching Begins and TDK. Good luck to anyone who does though. Bring a flask of coffee.

LOL. When Return of the King came out, they had some of these "trilogy" viewings in my area that ran Fellowship of the Ring and The Two Towers in succession before playing Return. Instead of the theatrical versions though, they ran the full, 4+ hr director's cut of the two previous movies.

I've a friend who is a co-worker of mine attend one of these things. He was about as big of a Tolkien geek as you can get. By the time he sat through the first two movies, he was so tired, he dozed off as soon as Return started to run. He woke up during the credits. Man, was he pissed, LOL!! :woot:

I'm supposed to go on a date next Thursday. I broke the bad news to her and said I can't and when I explained I ordered a ticket to The Dark Knight trilogy, I got hung up on. The next day she calls to ask if she can come but doesn't know if she can sit in a theater that long! I then had to tell her they're sold out lolol now she's telling her friends I'm ditching her for Batman.

F*** YEAHS I AM!!!

Don't think I'd want to see a 2.5 hour movie after watching Begins and TDK. Good luck to anyone who does though. Bring a flask of coffee.

My theater does free refills. Thank god for that

Does anyone know how the marathon will factor into the gross? Like does BB/TDK get anything tacked onto their domestic total or does the marathon all go directly toward TDKR?

Does anyone know how the marathon will factor into the gross? Like does BB/TDK get anything tacked onto their domestic total or does the marathon all go directly toward TDKR?

Hopefully it goes towards TDKR. We don't get anything for that 3D garbage.

Violations of Probations and Banning
If you are on probation, you may not post under any account for the amount of days for which you are on probation. Violation of this probation will result in the permanent banning of your ORIGINAL account (permanent loss of entire post count, avatars, etc.,) and an extension of your probation to your NEW name. Continued violation of this rule may result in IP banning. If you are permanent banned, you may not return to Hype. Note: the Administrators and Moderators can tell if you hold more than one account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to see all three in a row when I get to where I am moving to. It depends on if my roommate is willing to put up with it as I can not drive.

I'm supposed to go on a date next Thursday. I broke the bad news to her and said I can't and when I explained I ordered a ticket to The Dark Knight trilogy, I got hung up on. The next day she calls to ask if she can come but doesn't know if she can sit in a theater that long! I then had to tell her they're sold out lolol now she's telling her friends I'm ditching her for Batman.

F*** YEAHS I AM!!!

Dude...lol, I don't think I could ever choose Batman over a woman.

If you are on probation, you may not post under any account for the amount of days for which you are on probation. Violation of this probation will result in the permanent banning of your ORIGINAL account (permanent loss of entire post count, avatars, etc.,) and an extension of your probation to your NEW name. Continued violation of this rule may result in IP banning. If you are permanent banned, you may not return to Hype. Note: the Administrators and Moderators can tell if you hold more than one account.

I've put up with her Twilight BS! And one more left to go! This is my time now :woot:

Then she should be going with you.

Say, "I don't give a **** if your butt falls asleep sitting there so long; three movies for me since I had to watch three Twilight **** films with you"....or however Twilight films there are, haha.

More for me!
simone_affiche.jpg

:funny:

Lol. Yes, yes, more for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"