The deal with Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taarna

Civilian
Reaction score
Some quick details of the " deal " Iran has barred inspections of all military sites.

This makes a deal useless as they can hide what they choose in a military site.

Iran has already been caught lying about its desire to acquire nuclear weapons, and funds terrorism.

The USA looks weak here. We caved, didn't get the right to inspect where we choose, and Iran gets sanctions lifted. I wonder where some of the money will go? Just a hunch, not to joe average citizens, but I do expect a percentage of the money earned from lifted sanctions going to Jihad types.

I hope 20 years from now this is not viewed as a major blunder that caused a war or strengthened Iran's hand if they obtain nukes.

Taken from USA today:

"The White House description doesn't clearly address whether Iran's military sites would be included in inspections, something the Iranian government has flatly ruled out. "If there's a covert program" at those sites, "the (U.N. inspectors) won't be able to inspect them," said Michael Rubin, an analyst at the American Enterprise Institute."

"Another problematic omission, Joseph and others say, is how Iran will explain evidence uncovered by U.N. inspectors that it worked toward developing nuclear weapons in the past, something it has consistently denied. "

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/04/02/iran-deal-good-or-bad/70856786

Well number one there is no "deal" yet. All we have is the basics of the framework for the "deal". So those provisions could be later implemented and I highly doubt anyone in their right mind is going to give them a place where they can hide anything they want.

Now Iran is demanding all sanctions must be lifted ASAP or they will not agree.

In addition they will bar inspections of military bases.

It's time to quietly tell them that suspected nuclear locations X,Y, and Z will be destroyed, and the sanctions remain if they can not come to terms.

The alternative choice is inspections anywhere and anytime without notice, with sanctions lifted.

Choose.

What part of this is not a done deal and negotiations are going to continue until June do you not understand? Nothing is in stone yet. Obama made a public statement. We have a framework. Negotiations will continue until June at which time we hope to have a deal we can agree on. If we don't then we will continue to negotiate if we can.

You've essentially posted the same thing twice, and ignored what DJ posted. If you aren't here to read what other posters are telling you then what's the point of this thread? Furthermore we already have a thread that deals with Iran and the negotiations. This thread is unnecessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"