The Did You Know? thread...

8wid

Sidekick
Reaction score
Did you know today 72 years ago, World War II began with the invasion of Poland by Nazi Germany and two declarations of war by the British and French Empires.

Put interesting trivia you know very well and put in a post, so someone can learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
The shortest US President was James Madison, who stood at 5'4". Lincoln and LBJ both tie for the tallest president at 6'4".

I shot Ronald Reagan and caused Charlie Sheen to go crazy.

The 'Hello Kitty' cat is supposed to be autistic (and was initially intended to increase awareness about autism). That's why the expression is so blank (emotionless eyes and no mouth).

Hugo Boss used to make uniforms for SS Storm Troopers in Nazi Germany. That's why they looked so fashionable when they were committing genocide.

*writes all these down for my upcoming Superhero Skype Trivia Night tomorrow night*

The character of Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother is loosely based on me.

Sleep deprivation will kill you faster than starvation.

But not as fast as Brain Eating Amoebas.

Bruce Wayne might be Batman's alter ego, but I'm Bruce Wayne's alter ego.

Salazar slitherin from harry potter was based on Antonio de Oliveira Salazar, a Portuguese dictator, wich was also a country where Rowling used to be an English teacher

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"