What I learned on the Hype today.

Darthphere

Kneel before 'Drox!
Reaction score
So I decided to make this thread as a way to chronicle what I learn everyday on the Hype.

Today I learned that by "pulling the laughy-taffy" I am losing a lot of spinal fluid and will eventually die....possibly from AIDS.

So what did you learn today?

I found out that I need to go get an AIDS test immediately.

Today I learned what eye for an eye means. If a waiter brings you the wrong food, get him fired. That's what eye for an eye means.

I learned that the thread about giving a tip to your waiter just upped and disappeared. Where did it go?

I learned that Organics suck...

In before the close!

I learn that fun is really limited in the community forum. Thanks for bringing in some fun Darth.

I learned that laughing at my friend/co-worker because he shed a tear due to the realization that he actually touched his mother's vagina when he was born is considered being a bully and a dick.

I've learned that many people on this forum think Patti Mayonaise is bisexual!

Last edited:
11 pages worth of things to check under my bed, around my house, thanks to the "Kill It. Burn it with fire thread"

I learned that I need to explore more areas of the Hype. Some of these topics sound awesome.

I've learned that a thread with the most WTF! title can last very long on the Hype.

I've learned that apparently, tiny imperfections in how you go about your job make you a lazy, lazy person and you should probably burn in hell for it.

I learned that some old knock-knock jokes are still pretty obscure.

Because of this thread, I check out the Burn It With Fire Thread ...

There are now things in my head I will never forget ....:barf:

So I decided to make this thread as a way to chronicle what I learn everyday on the Hype.

Today I learned that by "pulling the laughy-taffy" I am losing a lot of spinal fluid and will eventually die....possibly from AIDS.

So what did you learn today?

That the phantom zone has high speed internet...

I learned that my work in the Burn It With Fire thread is not going unnoticed.

:grin:

Today I learned that once a thread gets fun, it's over.

I learned that Gods, flying metal suits, super soldiers, and giant green monsters aren't ridiculous, but if you add a talking anthromorphic squirrel and a giant tree, suddenly it's too crazy for some posters.

I learned that kidnapping children is apparently condoned by some christians??

I learned that there may be sleeper agent spiders waiting inside of us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"