The "Did You Know..." thread

Symbioted Hulk said:
Did you know that Arnold might come back in Terminator 4 after all?
Boy you really are believable aren't you well listen here coo coo kachoo :down

Did you know guys are more romantic? But because its sterotypically labeled feminine, it isn't openly expressed.

i know that guys are more sentimental..

Did you know that a duck's schlag wouldn't echo?

It is actually an obsure law but Texas can legally seceed from the Union at any time.

D.Rex said:
Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula" and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "L.A.":thing:
Not true. That is false.

Honey Vibe said:
I saw it. I don't know why you're describing it as gruesome, it was mostly just tragic to watch.

It's gruesome in the fact that they got hit by spinning rotor blades and then crushed. Not that you see anything graphic

Did you know that ants don't like cucumbers?

Tangled Web said:
Not true. That is false.

Which part? Or is it all of it. I got that one of some guys website. I had heard something like that before so I put it down.

Kable24 said:
It's gruesome in the fact that they got hit by spinning rotor blades and then crushed. Not that you see anything graphic

From what I read only the girl was crushed,and Morrow and the young boy were decapitated.:(:(:(:(:(

The description is worse than what you see.

Which is why I didn't bother watching afterwards.

It's been years since I seen it. I may have to download it and watch.

did you know that alfred hitchcock had no belly button, from a surgery he had as a child

Did you know, the first ballpoint pens were sold in 1945 for $12.00.

Did you know astigmatism refers to an abnormal shape of the eye?

Did you know Honey Vibe has a lovely singing voice?

Did you know that everytime you learn something new. You get a new wriknle in your brain?

did you know that franklin pierce was the winner of the 1852 presidential election?

damn hell you didn't!

well, maybe matt did...

Did you know that the "tail" on a scorpion as not actually a tail but an extention of thier abdomen?
scorpion.jpg

LadyVader said:
Did you know that 85% of the people reading the previous phrase will attempt to place their foot on their hand to test the theory?
:)
Did you know that 76.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

did you know that larry wachowsky might have a sex change and be called "lana"?(i dont believe it)

its not possible to stop a bullet with your teeth....
cant paint a room with a bucket of paint and explosives....
cant do a 360 on a swing...
^
thanks to mythbusters:)

Erm........Did you know that contrary to popular belief, Justin Timberlake was NOT Britney's forst boyfriend? Her first boyfriend was Reg Jones. He was originally supposed to appear as the love interest in the video for ...baby, one more time, but they split up before it was filmed.

did you know that the white part in birds poo is pee and the brown part is poo?

Did you know, it is illegal for one to shoot a buffalo from the second story of a hotel in Texas? Its' true (probably not enforced though)

did you know that in 1493, Columbus sailed to the Americas, the Moors were defeated by King Ferdinand at Granada and Spain became a Catholic nation; and it is the year most historians believe was the end of the Middle Ages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"