The difference between Flight 93 & United 93.

Dick cheney ordered flight 93 shot down by an American Jet fighter.

those people fought for nothing..

StarWarsAgent said:

No they fought for what they believed in.

StarWarsAgent said:

You're so damn stupid, man. Just leave.

HUMAN said:
Yup, the ones who are still trying to figure out what happened to their families...

When's the last time you used your full name when calling your own mother?

Whens the last time ive been hijacked on an airplane. People say stupid stuff when theyre under durress or nervous. If thats all you got as evidence, youre a lot dumber than i thought.

Darthphere said:
Whens the last time ive been hijacked on an airplane. People say stupid stuff when theyre under durress or nervous. If thats all you got as evidence, youre a lot dumber than i thought.

There's entire websites, books, news reports, and movies that have 10 times more evidence. I just gave you one small bit. Get off your lazy ass and look.

"You believe me, don't you mom?"

Ya man, its like, a big cover up man. *takes a big bong hit* Like the government wanted more oil and they like pretended terrorists were attacking and stuff, man. *takes bigger bong hit* And like the WTC, it was like a demolition, man. Like the government did it dude. *passes out*

DDRSkata said:
Because it's easier to create patriotism and nationalism with a story about great heroes banding together to fight off the enemy and dying in the name of saving others.

Thats true... plus who is gonna except an excuse that states otherwise. IF the president said to you we shot down the plane that your loved on was on to prevent it from reaching Washington would that make a person feel better?

I doubt it.

StarWarsAgent said:

Who knows if we will ever know if thats true. I happen to think the same thing. Not that those people fought for nothing but that the government did ordetr that plane be shot down.

Call me crazy, but I think radical extremists Muslims were responsible:huh:

I kind of lazy to search on IMDB but which is the A&E film and which was the one in theaters?

SolidSnakeMGS said:
What's funny is that you think Loose Change is truthful. Now there's your LOL :woot:

What's funny is that you choose to believe whatever our government tells us, rather than learning the truth for yourself.

You can't deny that something more went on that day than what we've been told. A lot more, actually. And if you choose to, than you're simply in denial. Learn the facts.

LO****ingL.

JLBats said:
Call me crazy, but I think radical extremists Muslims were responsible:huh:

Americans thought that the Spanish blew up the Maine in the late 1890's.

Germans thought that the Sovients set fire to the Riechstag building when Hitler was in power.

Romans thought Christians set fire to Rome when Nero was in power.

False Flag operations are insanely popular, go read your history books.

Ha.

I was exactly where you were a few months ago, dude.

It's not that I haven't "read" my history books.

It's that, after months of reading them, I'm slowly starting to come around to the belief that MOST of the 9/11 conspiracy theories come from the current Anti-American chic.

And remember, buddy... C.O.N.D.E.S.C.E.N.D. with two Es, not one. Never one.

Never one.

theShape said:
What's funny is that you choose to believe whatever our government tells us, rather than learning the truth for yourself.

You can't deny that something more went on that day than what we've been told. A lot more, actually. And if you choose to, than you're simply in denial. Learn the facts.

LO****ingL.

We can play this game all night.

Actually, the FUNNIEST thing is that you just put words in my mouth while attempting -- and failing -- to read my mind. Sorry pal, but you have NO idea what I believe or don't believe.

This is all moot of course if you can show me where I did say I believe everything the government says.

I like how people that believe something tell other people that they need to accept the truth, like the people in the first part are completely sure that what they believe in is the absolute truth.

NO ONE but the government knows what happened on that day. That's the only truth worth anything.

Oh noes there was an arrow on the lawn of the Pentagon pointing to where the plane should hit the building!!

LOmother****ingL!!!1

JLBats said:
Ha.

It's that, after months of reading them, I'm slowly starting to come around to the belief that MOST of the 9/11 conspiracy theories come from the current Anti-American chic.

:up:

Sigh--

Look at those kids going at it, each other... like a pack of chicken, over a rusty penny.

Ehhh, debate is good for the mind and soul. Besides, we haven't resorted to name calling or personel attacks, (yet :) ) so it's all good so far.

JLBats said:
Ha.

And remember, buddy... C.O.N.D.E.S.C.E.N.D. with two Es, not one. Never one.

Never one.

Good for you, become a slave. When FBI terrorist manuals label potential terrorists as those who "support the Constitution," "are Christian," "support property rights," "present a 'nice guy' image to the police," "have pre-paid cellphones," and "wear Levi's jeans" then they raid your house with the "No Knock Policy" in place and search your house because they have "probable belief" instead of "probable cause" under the 4th Amendment due to the Patriot Act under Section 808 then come back and tell me you support our government.

I'm an American all the way, bud. I believe in the Bill of Rights and the right to disagree and also...

"to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Well, I'm actually NOT America. And I'm hardly supporting Bush here. His actions post-9/11 have been despicable and perfectly worthy of removing him from office, regardless of whether I believe he was behind 9/11.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
We can play this game all night.

Actually, the FUNNIEST thing is that you just put words in my mouth while attempting -- and failing -- to read my mind. Sorry pal, but you have NO idea what I believe or don't believe.

This is all moot of course if you can show me where I did say I believe everything the government says.

I like how people that believe something tell other people that they need to accept the truth, like the people in the first part are completely sure that what they believe in is the absolute truth.

NO ONE but the government knows what happened on that day. That's the only truth worth anything.

Oh noes there was an arrow on the lawn of the Pentagon pointing to where the plane should hit the building!!

LOmother****ingL!!!1

Listen, I'm not saying I believe everything Loose Change has to offer it. Though much of it is, in fact, factual, it has several factual innaccuracies. But I KNOW something more went on that day. I wish I didn't think so, but after the smallest amount of research, it's obvious.

Loose Change is only the beginning.

I'm not trying to get into anything with you, though obviously are with me, this is just what I believe in. All I'm saying is open your eyes and ears to what people have to say, rather than mocking it tossing it away as if it's just some crackpot theory.

JLBats said:
Well, I'm actually NOT America. And I'm hardly supporting Bush here. His actions post-9/11 have been despicable and perfectly worthy of removing him from office, regardless of whether I believe he was behind 9/11.

His behavior is more than enough to believe he was partially behind the attacks. He's already bypassed the Senate to go to war with Iraq, which thankfully the Senate has retalliated and is releasing a study this Friday that shows there was no Saddam/al-Qaeda connection. It is also clear that the President thinks he's above the law, allowing unwarrented wiretaps and whatnot. If this isn't a Tyranny in the making, I don't know what is.

"Those that would sacrifice freedom for security will find they inherit neither." - Benjamin Franklin

StarWarsAgent said:
THere are too many movies about planes nowadays..reason I don't like flying...And it's always about something bad happening to the plane..why couldn't we have like a love story on an airplane? Should I be working for fox or what?

There's an episode of Monk where he solves a murder on a plane. That's actually positive.

HUMAN said:
When's the last time you used your full name when calling your own mother?

Is that the only case of a caller referring to his mother by his full name? It's possible he may have had that kind of relationship with her. It's weird but not impossible. Also, I'm sure the stress from that situation would have made him not think very clearly.

Spidey-Bat said:
Is that the only case of a caller referring to his mother by his full name? It's possible he may have had that kind of relationship with her. It's weird but not impossible. Also, I'm sure the stress from that situation would have made him not think very clearly.

That's just one bit of evidence in an overwhelming plethora of evidence. Not to mention that cellphone calls on airplanes in 2001 were impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"