The Dark Knight The Epic Batman137SHH Appreciation Thread

ross2287

Gonzo Journalist
Reaction score
If you were in the AIM EPIC CHAT that partially led to the discovery of /kickingandscreening, you have this person, Batman137, to thank.

A fun time was had by all and discussions ranged from Bigfoot to William H. Macy.

Thank you Batman137 for bringing members of the Hype! together when the Hype! itself crashed. :hehe:

:brucebat:

Thanks, even though I wasn't in the chat, although... I did want an invite! : (

Thanks, even though I wasn't in the chat, although... I did want an invite! : (

Invites were acting weird. I still don't know how the newer versions of AIM work.

You were certainly with us in spirit. :yay:

Awesome times. Thanks so much everyone!

Thanks man. A lot of people have you to thank for figuring out this clue so quickly.

Yeah I was in the chat too haha our discussions were ridiculous...

I just made this...and felt like posting it.
swagcat.jpg

Yeah, thanks man. I was going back and forth between the Speak-easy and the aim chat trying to get information across. When I saw the link, I nearly died. My fingers started shaking and all :D

Thanks a million man! I have my ticket because of you!

Steve

You Guys Are All Welcome!!!

I know I already said it like 10 times when we were AIM chatting yesterday afternoon, but that was a great idea Batman137!!

Thanks again, I wouldn't have got the tickets without ya!

I know I already said it like 10 times when we were AIM chatting yesterday afternoon, but that was a great idea Batman137!!

Thanks again, I wouldn't have got the tickets without ya!

Ya that was awesome of you!

I was actually in both (speakeasy as I_Am_The_Bat and AIM as LordAcoustic) - If it wasn't for Batman137, the speakeasy would've crashed and we wouldn't have been able to relay information between to two!

THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"