• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight The Anita18 Appreciation Thread

StorminNorman

Avenger
Reaction score
It is very rare that I would go to any great lengths to single out a poster on this board - simply because there are too many intelligent, thoughtful and entertaining posters in this forum.

As the days tick down, however, I feel compelled to single out the real MVP of the Bat Boards this past year - Anita18.

I was once one of the most active participants in the viral marketing game - I was in both Hype Chat Rooms the day of San Diego, I remember talking to random strangers in various parts of the country on the day of the Halloween Scavenger Hunt, however sadly real life got in the way of the viral game. This is where I have been saved by Anita's ARG Wikipedia.

Anita18 (and whatever helpers she has) has done an incredible keeping a wonderful account of the viral games and has been a great fall back for me and I know many others out there. Every single detail of this elaborate and epic game is wonderfully documented so even the dimmest of batfan can be caught up in mere minutes. I would gather that 42 Entertainment themselves could not do a better job than this.

On top of this great project, she has provided wonderful insight and intelligence and is often a highlight of any thread. Her most recent thread, the critics reaction thread in the Spoilers section, is just as important and helpful as her ARG guide.

So heres to you Anita - my personal MVP of the Bat Boards :batman::up:

agreed. Your shirt is in the mail too Anita! :woot:

agreed. Your shirt is in the mail too Anita! :woot:

I third the notion! Unless someone beat me to it and I'm fourth or something...

It's kinda weird though...fanboys going batty over a woman they've never seen..flabbergasting?

Thank you Anita.

I dont know what we would do without you.

I agree! Anita, 42 owes you a billions hugs for all the help the wiki has given so many people.

Hip Hip Huraay!!

The ARG Wikipedia is a wonderful job!

yeah...I always check Anitas posts to see whats going on with virals and etc.
and the wikipedia site rocks
Anita rocks

thanks Anita! You help me a great deal explain the virals to other people...

Yes, thank you so much! I actually just signed on after reading up on today's developments on the wiki!

You rock, thank you for all your hard work

Two very big thumbs up! Very good job with the wiki and especially for the bamboozle game today.

Here here! The Wiki is an invaluable resource; it helped me catch up on some of the stuff I've missed, and keeps me straight on the latest news when I don't have time to shuffle through all of the threads here on the Hype. Major kudos!

Yay Anita!!!! without whom we still wouldn't know if we decoded the 2nd hahahaTimes.:woot:

I can't keep track of how often I go to the wiki. Whether its saving pictures, or looking back on some virals, or seeing what I have missed. I find myself there alot.

Great Work!

It's kinda weird though...fanboys going batty over a woman they've never seen..flabbergasting?
Some of you have. Ashkong positively stalks me, I swear. :ninja:

Thankie, thankie, but I feel undeserving really, because we have a whole group of Wiki minders now (I only got into the Wiki-editing last November, with the Mausoleum game), and they're all doing a great job. :yay: I'm just the most obsessive in keeping everything orderly, because...I like that. :o

Or, I think I just do the stuff that nobody else wants to do, like those Gotham Tonight transcripts or the newspaper transcripts or the Photoshop work of this game today. :oldrazz:

I'm still excited that my crazy map work today actually led to something. :applaud

Whenever The Forums Crashed, You Were There To Keep Everyone Else In the loop! Thanks Anita!!!

Yeah Anita (et al.), the wiki has proven to be so helpful! I am able to check that to see if things are going down, and also enjoy retracing steps from time to time! I think 42 has actually used your site as well!

Thanks so much for it!

I too have been relying on the Wiki since I got a new job that doesn't afford me the time to keep up with things during the day. Even when I had the time it took everything I had to keep up... I cannot fathom how Anita keeps up AND updates the Wiki accordingly. Here's to Anita!

Here We ........Go!! Throw Up The Anita Signal cos we need her here to appreciate this Appreciation Thread ...Alright Thanks Anita

Agreed. I'm never around when the games are going down, so the wiki has been great for me to live it vicariously. Thank you for all the work and detail!!!

Yeah Anita (et al.), the wiki has proven to be so helpful! I am able to check that to see if things are going down, and also enjoy retracing steps from time to time! I think 42 has actually used your site as well!

Thanks so much for it!

I guarantee that 42 looks at the wiki. How do you think they knew about SilentType's Gotham map?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogmanyoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"