The Fall of Paula Deen

Fashion of the time is fine, it's the throwing in slaves as part of it that brings it all down.

Paula Deen should be executed for her crimes. Which include, but are not limited to: having her cake and eating it too, stepping on a crack and breaking her momma's back, murdering, roasting and proceeding to devour several soccer players in the Andes, and not donating enough of her extraordinary wealth to charity. Furthermore, her children and her children's children should volunteer to be imprisoned for life as penance.

Paula Deen should be executed for her crimes. Which include, but are not limited to: having her cake and eating it too, stepping on a crack and breaking her momma's back, murdering, roasting and proceeding to devour several soccer players in the Andes, and not donating enough of her extraordinary wealth to charity. Furthermore, her children and her children's children should volunteer to be imprisoned for life as penance.
tumblr_mohznrvpox1ri824oo2_250.gif

Well she did probably kill more people than the last hurricane season with her cooking.

She didn't murder anyone. According to her they just happened to all die a little while before dinner.

whoa_zps97c0de99.gif

I've been thinking about it all and I'll say she and her brother deserve their day in court. To be found either liable or not. I'll say that maybe I can agree that Food Network should have just suspended her until the court case was settled. I'm black, I don't get the vapors when some radom old white lady says the N.word. That word isn't shocking to me but the other stuff she has said annoys me. Like I said, I wish Food Network would have fired her after the diabetes drug scandal. Am I crying that a dumb deceitful woman was fired for the wrong thing? No, at least she was fired.

I've been thinking about it all and I'll say she and her brother deserve their day in court. To be found either liable or not. I'll say that maybe I can agree that Food Network should have just suspended her until the court case was settled. I'm black, I don't get the vapors when some radom old white lady says the N.word. That word isn't shocking to me but the other stuff she has said annoys me. Like I said, I wish Food Network would have fired her after the diabetes drug scandal. Am I crying that a dumb deceitful woman was fired for the wrong thing? No, at least she was fired.

That wasn't a scandal; it was barely a story. A racially insensitive wedding idea is far worse in terms of FN's image.

Paul Deen should be forced to become a vegan for ... 1 month!

That is not even close to the only thing she did. This is what the people defending her want to PRETEND that's all she did. It simply is not the case. Look into it further if you're truly interested.

I'm not defending her, I really don't give a crap about what she said or did. Up until a year ago I had never heard or knew who she was. So her getting fired is no big deal to me.

I just want to know where all these people that are up in arms about this were when incidents of racial discrimination and bigotry happen by both whites and blacks towards another race happen. Like the incident in San Antonio.

Just because it's a semi-famous white woman, is the reason this is news worthy or something?

I just want to know where all these people that are up in arms about this were when incidents of racial discrimination and bigotry happen by both whites and blacks towards another race happen. Like the incident in San Antonio.

Just because it's a semi-famous white woman, is the reason this is news worthy or something?

Crimes against gays and Asians aren't "real" crimes; it's just "boys will be boys," right? It's just what "red blooded American men" need to do to "let off a little steam," right?

Like what happened in Koreatown after the Rodney King verdict is considered a proletarian riot, and not a pogrom. Or that Tookie Williams is a folk hero among the liberal left.

I'm not defending her, I really don't give a crap about what she said or did. Up until a year ago I had never heard or knew who she was. So her getting fired is no big deal to me.

What happened in San Antonio?

^Mass suicides after the NBA Finals.

It's asterisked out, so it's a fine line.

Probably.

You can PM me with it though. :woot:

yeah i wont do it. I got yelled at too many times for posting gifs/meme's with **** in it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened in San Antonio?

During the NBA finals, a Hispanic boy dressed in a Mariachi outfit sang the National Anthem and people took to twitter calling him names and nasty racial slurs. All of them by white and black people. No one made a stink about it, I didn't even see a topic about that on this site.

Now all of a sudden this Deen thing pops up and it's news worthy?

BTW, I should add that Hispanic boy sang the National anthem better than a lot of white or black people in recent memory (Christina Aguilera, the girl that butchered the national anthem at the hockey game last month, R.Kelly, are just some that spring to mind)

Sorry to get off topic.

Hispanic and Asian bashing don't count because they're like the literal middle ground to a lot of people apparently. You're either white, black, or another race attempting to act white or black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"