The Ferocious Gal.... The Official Cheetah Thread

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
A.R.G.U.S (The wall and Task Force X organization), Wonder Woman, What else do we need to think that Cheetah may be in this?

Would you like to see her in this, on a solo Wondy movie or on a sequel of Suicide Squad?

Also who do you think will play the role?

2676699-cheetah8a.jpg

Last edited:
Do we need even more things to think that Cheetah may be in this?

Any indication that she has any reason to be in it at all would be nice.

^ What he said. She's more likely to appear first in Wonder Woman.

What if this is like Batfleck's Joker? introducing her here and then putting her in Wondy solo. It's just only speculation though.

This is kind of random. There's no hint that she's even being considered for this movie.

What if this is like Batfleck's Joker? introducing her here and then putting her in Wondy solo. It's just only speculation though.

I don't see how, unless Minerva cameos as a doctor before becoming a supervillain.

The Joker comparison doesn't work since--and of course I'm just guessing--Joker's main reason for being in this film is his relationship with Harley. And of course his box office drawing power. Minerva doesn't have a relationship with any member of the squad, and no one outside the comic book fans know who she is.

It could be that Barbara Minerva before Cheetah, of course. but also can be as Cheetah as she may have fought with Wonder Woman before Suicide Squad movie? Cheetah is "part" of ARGUS and has been a "member" of the Suicide Squad too. Maybe not for a big role, just to let her know? But I could be wrong tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"