The First 100 Days

100 DAYS!

So what do you think so far?

Wanted to wait to hear the conference before commenting (good stuff too).

Cabinet: D-
Hillary alone drops this two grades easily. None of these people were properly vetted and Geithner's tax sheninagans drops it another grade. Most pathetic cabinet in a very very very long time. Only saving grace: Gil Kerlikowske (yes I know it's not a cabinet position anymore).

Foreign Relations: B+
You're always gonna have some problems but I'm loving that right now the french love our leader more than theirs. It's a nice change up and obama could negotiate some good changes because of this. I'm a big believer that you have to talk to everyone even evil dictator types cause the alternative is to isolate them and help imbed them as the little guy fighting the "big american superpower" which only helps keep them in power by focusing attention away from their crappy lives and giving them something to hate on. This would be an A but president's don't bow.

Domestic Relations: B
Some good dialogue is coming through here from racism to gay rights and this is a much better tone then where we've been the past 8 years.

Military: B-
Scaling back Iraq is a good thing, but more could be done here. I don't like the ***** footing around the torture deal (the US does NOT torture, no exceptions, period), but at least we've gotten rid of some of the more ugly policies in this regard. He's been good about visiting the troops, which as a former service member I can say, is very good for morale.

Presence: A
This is rarely discussed but in my mind is a very big deal. Also his best attribute by far. Obama controls a room with a calm manner that definately inspires a likability. This is something that effects everything a leader does and how his/her subordinates react.

Economic Policy: C-
WTF. Just WTF dude. I know it's a ****** situation but this has been handled with all the skill, delicacy and foresight of a blind ******ed elephant at a petting zoo. These ****ing CEO's that have shown zero job ability getting millions for taking my tax dollars after they **** up their own company and actually *****ing about how THEY'RE being treated?!? Take them all out back and shoot them in the face, they do more damage than any rapist or murderer could ever concieve. Capitalism should reward competance and hard work, we do not have anything near that anymore.

Overall: B-
Not horrible, but there's a lot of improvement to be had.

Last edited:
Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss :woot:

obamabush.png

I still find that picture disturbing...

And then there are the hypocrites like yourself that claim to love freedom but spend half their time defending the Bush administration's indefensible actions such as wiretapping. I give Bush and Obama (so far) both F's in the freedom department, economic department, and foreign policy department.

There is no need for the namecalling.....keep your opinions to the discussion, not the people posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"