The Five nights at Freddys series

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
With the announcement of a fourth game, what's everyone opinions on the series. Love it, hate it, think it's a waste of time or an uber fan.

This game seems to be a set that really splits community's, you either love it or don't, personally I love the lore behind it and while the games are repetitive and nothing really changes I'll admit I enjoy them

Though I did feel what made the series famous is its major fault simply that while its a great story and some interesting elements it's become to known to a bunch of muppets on YouTube mugging for he camera

And with the rumours of a movie version I don't see it stopping growing

So what do you think

I played a bit but I can't stand random jumpscares. They don't scare me they just annoy me. I prefer the subtle creep scares like in Silent Hill. The story is pretty good and the look of it is great.

I really enjoyed watching Markiplier play the games though as he does a great job with the commentary/observation and was one of the few to first beat the 4/20 and 10/20 modes.

I haven't played the games, but I'm already tired of the series. Ok, that's maybe a little too harsh and the games seem to have some interesting elements, but I feel like I've already seen what there is to see in these games. Guess I might give the series a fair chance when it's on sale or something.

I love it for the hidden mysterious, but the games themselves range from great to meh. I do like them since contrary to a post above, they aren't random jump scares, they're a consequence of you losing. True they are sometimes unfair though.

I'm looking forward to part 4, because with it being said to be the final game, it will likely answer all the questions and finish the story.

I watched Markiplier playing it and I had fun. I think it was overstaying its welcome with the third game, though, and now they're bringing another?!

That's really pushing it, unless they bring something new for the next one but I really don't see it happening.

There is a good amount of luck needed to win though once you hit the final night or any extra modes. Heck Markiplier said he took nine hours to finish one of the /20 modes due to random things changing with no warning or pattern.

Never played one. Probably not going to. The gameplay looks ****. But I think they have a cool premise and I hope the movie is good.

I've play a couple of them and like them. Love watching Markiplier play them though.

I do love the lore and the overall premise. As a kid who grew up in the 90s and loved going to Chuck E Cheese, this series really hits home in a way.

Never been to a Chuck E Cheese. Those only got to my area right around the time I felt like I was too old to go to such a place. We did have a Showbiz Pizza I went to when I was a kid though.

to be honest im actually surprised and expected a lot more to hate the series here on the hype

The hype has some of the most hardcore fanboys I've ever seen. And from my experience with fnaf it seems that the most hardcore fans feel it's beneath them.

I noticed it's the usual stuff once something becomes popular enough a lot of fans will turn on it.

Actually this section of SHH is the one I feel with the least fanboyism. That's the reason I left many other forums, like the Spider-Man and Batman ones.

I feel much more comfortable here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"