The Fortress of Solitude: The Superman Lounge

I dunno... if he's not STEALING the cakes, it's like... why even bother?

😅
I have been thinking about how they could include the stealing of 40 cakes also.

Perhaps Clark and Lois go to a gala that is put in by Lex and when they arrive they are standing by the table of food and Clark comments "there's got to be at least 40 different cakes here" and we find out either before of after that Otis was sent to a cake shop to get them and Lex sent them a false check and blows up the building,

Another idea I had was that Lex is on the run and hijacks a van and as it drives off its revealed it belongs to a cake store with the slogan "We have 40 different cakes".... Except I can't really imagine Lex being an on the run type of character.

I have been thinking about how they could include the stealing of 40 cakes also.

Perhaps Clark and Lois go to a gala that is put in by Lex and when they arrive they are standing by the table of food and Clark comments "there's got to be at least 40 different cakes here" and we find out either before of after that Otis was sent to a cake shop to get them and Lex sent them a false check and blows up the building,

Another idea I had was that Lex is on the run and hijacks a van and as it drives off its revealed it belongs to a cake store with the slogan "We have 40 different cakes".... Except I can't really imagine Lex being an on the run type of character.
I like your thinking 😂

Hopefully if they ever do reference that, it comes about in a natural and organic-seeming way, and doesn't feel horribly forced.

Oh boy, I got a notification an old thread I made had been moved, and now I've just been on a trip down memory lane 😂

I can't believe I'd forgotten all about the countdown thread drama 🤣

The cake meme should only be done once. We've gotten a bit too many spiders pointing at each other of lately. Meme references are an easy thing to overdo.

I work right next door to a Krispy Kreme and their drive-thru had a crazy line out the parking lot today. Really hope all those folks weren’t waiting for those abominations lol.

I work right next door to a Krispy Kreme and their drive-thru had a crazy line out the parking lot today. Really hope all those folks weren’t waiting for those abominations lol.
Yeah. It honestly looks like they have been left in a hot car, for a very very long time.
Chia pet donuts. Get yours today.

Last night I had a vision for a teaser.

It begins with a narration by Lex saying something along the lines of "We are now living in a world of so called gods"

We open to the very back of a group of hundreds of people at a rally of some sort, the camera picks up speed as it moves across the crowd to the front.

We see shots of Mister Terrific, Hawkgirl and Guy Gardner in some action scenes.

Lex's narration continues "and monsters"

Now we see shots of villains doing bad guy stuff (not Lex)

The camera now has zoomed to the front and we see Lex Luthor standing at a podium in front of hundreds of people "and yet one.. Man? Monster? Thinks he stands above the rest of us" (Something along those lines, basically he is trying to get a rise out of the people and turn them against Superman)

The crowd roars with cheer and applause.

Lex grins

Then "look! Up in the Sky!".."it's a bird"..."it's a plane!"..."it's Superman!". Superman zooms over the crowd that are all now looking to the sky.

Lex's grin drops.

Lex begins to speak again but it's not at the podium "right now you are the only person I trust" Lex is face to face with The Engineer, cut to Lois and Clark "if you want my trust Smallville then get the scoop on bla bla"

Logo drop and it's not round ( :p )

Cut to a well sized Clark sitting on the train squeezed between others, a woman with a pram gets on and Clark excuses himself and stands up for her, she takes a seat. A baby bottle is inches from hitting the floor just as a hand grabs it, Clark hands the bottle over to the baby with a wink and smile.

Coming 2025

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"