The Fury Files

Kable24

Member of the NRA
Reaction score
Don't know if you guys have seen these yet, but if they are 3 3/4 inch Marvel Figures, I found my new hobby of collecting these with my old GI Joe toys.

main.h35.jpg

Are these out yet?

Damn Hasbro has found another way to get my money.

Yep, this was Hasbro's big announcement at SDCC. They should be coming out in the first quarter of next year.

So now we're gonna re-collect our favorite figures, but now in a smaller 3 3/4 inch scale?

You guys have fun, I'll pass.

The head on that Punisher looks too big. Makes it look cartoony.

So now we're gonna re-collect our favorite figures, but now in a smaller 3 3/4 inch scale?

You guys have fun, I'll pass.
When ML are canned or get to $20 a pop due to the price of oil, you might think different. :hehe:

When ML are canned or get to $20 a pop due to the price of oil, you might think different. :hehe:

actually i wont.. if ML gets canned ill quit. i've always found 3/4 figures pointless...

You obviously didn't grow up in the 80's with Star Wars and GI Joe toys.

actually i did... ;) and still feel the same.

I use to collect starwars figures, but sold all mine recently aside from my jabbas palace scene... figures like GI joes are way too kiddy for me, everything from articulation to sculpt usually sucks, and Starwars toys are more like a "museum of miniatures" display at a museum then anything else.

The Fury file figs are pointless i mean seriously, you people are going to buy the same character in all these different sizes? first Legends, then Icons, then Superhero Showdown, then Super squad, and now fury files? It's just hasbro taking more money out of your pocket imo.

Well, I may just get the Punisher to add to my Punisher collection. I haven't decided. I'm pretty much done with legends, since I can never find them anywhere anymore.

I'd maybe get a Spidey, but no, I not getting a whole new collection only smaller. Not gonna happen. When Legends are done, so am I. and honestly, I'm almost done as it is. I've got pretty much all the figs I want anyways. A few more here and there, but that's about it.

I do like Cho's art on the package though, he doing all of them?

I'd maybe get a Spidey, but no, I not getting a whole new collection only smaller. Not gonna happen. When Legends are done, so am I. and honestly, I'm almost done as it is. I've got pretty much all the figs I want anyways. A few more here and there, but that's about it.

I do like Cho's art on the package though, he doing all of them?

Well as long as we keep getting new characters and if we get better remakes of others, then ill keep buying ML's the end of a BAF begins a new era for me that imo is foolish of hasbro... because now i wont be forced to buy every fig... because out of the WM wave all i really want is ares, BR spidey and guardian for the most part, but ill be getting them all to get ares...

I've seen other pictures of these figures and they look horrible. Glad too, because I don't want to risk getting sucked in. But I'm not going to pick any of these up. 6 inch or nothing for me. I've invested about 8 years into ML, so that's where I'm staying.

I'm happy with most of the two-packs hasbro has already put out and have shown for the next wave. I'm kind of sad to see the BAFs going out of phase, just because I think it will hurt sales thus hurting the line. I'll be happy about not having to buy every figure though. However, maybe that will put more pressure on hasbro to make better single figures. I think the quality of the two-packs I've gotten, the cap $ fury pack and elektra & ronin pack are far superior compared to the figures from waves 1-3. Better really than the hulk legend figures too.

I really hope that hasbro makes a solid grim reaper before too long.

these look horrible
seriously,look at punishers head and tell me it isnt too big for thaty body
also has anyone seen the human torch they have? omg its laughable

I've seen the pics for these and they look great, 2 different Iron Man figures, I'll be picking several of these up when they arrive.

The Fury file figs are pointless i mean seriously, you people are going to buy the same character in all these different sizes? first Legends, then Icons, then Superhero Showdown, then Super squad, and now fury files? It's just hasbro taking more money out of your pocket imo.

I have a total of 4 figs from the Legend and Icon series, so that's not really an issue for me.

The main problem I have with the smaller lines is that they still carry a similar price. $7-8 for a ML, and $6 for something half it's size, far less articulation, less accessories, less articulation, and overall less plastic. It's been awhile since I stopped buying ML's and have no real desire to carry on, but if I was interested in a line like this it would only be appealing for $3 per. No way would I spend anything over that for something of this quality.

Do want to say tho I have nothing against smaller lines if done well. The 3.5 inch articulated Gundam figures are still among my favorite figures.

Maybe from your point of view. From mine it is a better bang for buck. ML are between $12.99 (14.68) and $14.99 (16.94), depending on the store. While 1/18th scale figures like Star Wars, IJ, and GI Joe are $9.99 (11.29) and $7.99 (9.03). The artic really isn't much worse. And the smaller size means that case assorments won't screw me over. Also no BAF means I won't have to buy characters I don't want to get a BAF, or get BAF parts I don't want.

The main problem I have with the smaller lines is that they still carry a similar price. $7-8 for a ML, and $6 for something half it's size, far less articulation, less accessories, less articulation, and overall less plastic.
oh hi,hows everything going in 4 years ago?

oh hi,hows everything going in 4 years ago?

Not getting this, it's been about a year since I bought a ML, did the price raise or something? Otherwise I'm really not getting the 4 years ago statement. Last I checked they were roughly $8. If it's about the articulation, not getting that either. GI Joe scale figures have pretty much always had worse articulation (once again excluding the 3.5 inch Gundam's I mentioned) and moldings than bigger figures.

Either way no reason to be so defensive as it was just my opinion.

Last edited:
Maybe from your point of view. From mine it is a better bang for buck. ML are between $12.99 (14.68) and $14.99 (16.94), depending on the store. While 1/18th scale figures like Star Wars, IJ, and GI Joe are $9.99 (11.29) and $7.99 (9.03). The artic really isn't much worse. And the smaller size means that case assorments won't screw me over. Also no BAF means I won't have to buy characters I don't want to get a BAF, or get BAF parts I don't want.

That's fine, we all like different things. Just from my personal standpoint I don't see why figures that use less than half the plastic, and have less detail and articulation, and have less accessories cost as much as the bigger figures. However I have np if ppl do like them. I'm just saying personally it's not worth the money to me. $3 is just a figure I gave that would have to be their price range for it to be appealing enough to me to purchase. I alrdy have plenty of ML's, and have no desire to collect anymore figures atm.

Not getting this, it's been about a year since I bought a ML, did the price raise or something? Otherwise I'm really not getting the 4 years ago statement. Last I checked they were roughly $8. If it's about the articulation, not getting that either. GI Joe scale figures have pretty much always had worse articulation (once again excluding the 3.5 inch Gundam's I mentioned) and moldings than bigger figures.

Either way no reason to be so defensive as it was just my opinion.

ever since the hasbro-toybiz switch like 2 years ago, hasbro's ML price has been $10-$15 a fig

ur ML's are more expensive... then here in the states. ours are like $10-$12 for a regular ML and $15-$16 for the hulk ML wave

ml hasnt been 7$ in about 4 years,thats what im getting at

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"