Hi Res Fury Files Figures and ML 2 Packs

bryanss3

Summerholidays
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't seen them yet

FURY FILES

ML 2 PACKS

I don't think I'll be getting any fury files I just prefer the Legends figures, but they do look really good. I really like that X-Force wolverine though it looks so much better than the Red Hulk wave Variant.

I wonder if they're still going to have the Iron man Variant with Sharon Carter. Also its good to see a lot of the these figures have hand joints which is good cause a lot of the guns in the current wave keep falling out my Forge and Ultimate Nick Fury's hands, But it looks like they just altered the old fury gave it a new paint and a new head.

Has anyone seen the Skrull Elektra & Ronin Variant two pack any where?

PS

If you guys didn't know on the hasbro toy shop if you spend over $75 its free shipping
+here's a 20% coupon code: MDCREW

take advantage of this while its still valid!

Cool. They do look good, but I'm still not a fan of the 3 3/4" figures. I'm not doing another Marvel display with all my figures, except now smaller. I just can't justify it. You guys have fun.

I do like the ML 2packs though. I still haven't found Ronin & Elektra but I want to pick up Maria Hill & Iron Man. I'll get 2 of them if she comes with an interchangable Sharon Carter head. I aslo hope the Skrull & Kree packs are easy to find. I'd like 3 of them as well.

, But it looks like they just altered the old fury gave it a new paint and a new head.
!

thats a whole new sculpt for fury,thats def not the ml5 version,ml5 didnt have an ab crunch or ball hips

Nick fury looks way better than he did in previous pictures I saw of him.

you guys are right I think I just jumped to that cause I was excited about the foot and hand articulation.

Those two packs are really cool! I just will miss the BAf concept.....

.... please tell me they didn't give johnny back his flame hair... :( come on dammit.. we don't want it like the MLF4 line :(, sue still rocks my socks though.

and go figure the hand ninjas are just ronin's, but they work.

fury and the shield agents look really great, as does ironman and tony's head.

skrull looks skrully... still wish we were getting interesting superhero type skrulls... i wouldnt mine a whole line of skrully marvel characters haha.

the kree look good

the 3/4 figs look like crap though.

Was there gonna be a variant on the Skrull/Kree pack? I thought there was gonna be something with a Blue armor Kree?

Either way I'm gonna do a couple repaints on them......as there are various colors in the Kree Army

oh yeah.....Maybe...but in his 70s look (Which was essentially the same as the fig)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"