The Girlfriend Experience

The 3rd season started on May 2. Haven't watched it yet but apparently Alexandra Daddario is in it, but not as the main character.

Thanks for the reminder Dark Raven, because I completely forgot about this until now. I wasn't a fan of Season 2 at all, but hearing Alexandra Daddario's in it does have me interested even if she's not the main the character. I'll get around to it at some point, but I'm definitely in no rush to watch it.

Thanks for the reminder Dark Raven, because I completely forgot about this until now. I wasn't a fan of Season 2 at all, but hearing Alexandra Daddario's in it does have me interested even if she's not the main the character. I'll get around to it at some point, but I'm definitely in no rush to watch it.

You're welcome. You definitely need to be in the right mood or frame of mind to watch this because it tends to be such a cold and unsettling series. And right now I'm not.

I watched the first episode of season 3. I'm not sure if I want to continue. First off, it feels like some semi futuristic sci fi series now. And it seems even colder and more devoid of emotion than before.

There's a side plot about VR technology and AI. However the main character even feels a bit like an android. Her performance is rather flat and she comes across like some programmed AI. I prefer to watch shows about humans.

I watched the first episode of season 3. I'm not sure if I want to continue. First off, it feels like some semi futuristic sci fi series now. And it seems even colder and more devoid of emotion than before.

There's a side plot about VR technology and AI. However the main character even feels a bit like an android. Her performance is rather flat and she comes across like some programmed AI. I prefer to watch shows about humans.

I feel the same. Stopped after 3 episodes. I think I might watch later, but definitely not intrigued enough to watch weekly. And yes, the lead is not very strong here.

I'm happy the show got positive reviews tho. Hopefully it's enough to get a fourth season. I like the show overall and I'd like to see another story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"