Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score

christina-elmore-melissa-benoist-carla-gugino-natasha-behnam.jpg

Christine Elmore, Melissa Benoist, Carla Gugino, Natasha Behnam

melissa-benoist.jpg
Photo credit: Nicole Rivelli/Max

Last edited:
First trailer is up. But.. it's Max and has some R-rated language. See Youtube.

Interview with Melissa Benoist and Natasha Behnam about The Girls On The Bus which premieres on 3/14. Melissa answers a couple of Supergirl related questions at the beginning.

The soap and melodrama were expected (based on the trailer). But I was hoping the political commentary would be cleverer, wittier. Not so much. :csad: But it’s only the first two episodes. Perhaps things improve deeper into the main mystery/conspiracy...

After episode 3… The show's not bad. But given its subject matter, it could benefit from some Aaron Sorkin-level writing. (Though, to be fair,… most shows could benefit from Aaron Sorkin-level writing. :word:)

Also, the ghost of Hunter Thompson thingie isn’t working.

Halfway through and I’m enjoying this show a lot. I haven’t been tempted to reach for my phone or book so the show passed my does it keep my attention test. The ghost of Hunter Thompson and other times we go into Sadie’s mind are cool for me but I respect that they’re not for everyone. It’s much more about the relationship that develops between the four reporters than politics or journalism, granted what is shown about journalism seems true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"