The Guns thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in London. I've been stabbed. Twice. I'm still alive. If the c***s had shooters I'd be dead.

Simple as.

Yea there are wankers who want to hurt people everywhere. But it's a lot easier to kill people with a gun you bought in WalMart.

Twice? Geez... that's awful. :( Glad you're okay.

Christ that's a dumb argument.

"So much for those who want to vilify the NRA in the wake of the Texas massacre in Sutherland Springs, Texas, on Sunday: Stephen Willeford, the man who shot and chased the man who killed 26 people in a Texas church, is an NRA instructor. Willeford insisted, “I’m no hero; I am not. I think my God, my Lord, protected me and gave me the skills to do what needed to be done.”"

The NRA is the reason we have the insane gun laws that allow people like the killer to get his hands on these weapons that can kill an entire church congregation.

Rather than have sensible laws restricting gun ownership we just have to hope that someone in the crowd is a good shot.

Apparently you missed the part where the Air Force failed to report the shooter's domestic violence history. The NRA is not to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"