The "Guy Rule" in public restrooms

Colossal Spoons

Paper boi
Reaction score
We all know what it is; when one urinal has to remain empty between two occupied ones. Does anybody else NOT give a crap about what else is going on around you while you expel nitrogenous waste? I'm there to pee, and anybody who's trying to stare at my junk will probably alert my Spidey-senses....like a normal person.

Go!

The ones with dividers are the only ones i use, otherwise I hit a stall. Why would you come RIGHT next to me to piss if there are others available? And I may be a ***** for admitting it, but I can not take a dump while others are in the restroom...either that joint is empty or I find another place.

Sometimes you guys are way too sensitive about this. It's a just comparing and contrasting.:o:oldrazz:

I gotta use a stall to piss 'cause I've had too many high pressure sprays hit the urinal and ricochet a fine mist of my own piss onto my hands, yo.

Unless one was to stand far away and then gradually move closer as the stream subsides....
I wonder how people would dig that in the Men's Room.

The ones with dividers are the only ones i use, otherwise I hit a stall. Why would you come RIGHT next to me to piss if there are others available? And I may be a ***** for admitting it, but I can not take a dump while others are in the restroom...either that joint is empty or I find another place.

Well yeah, if there are others available then it just makes sense. But if the bathroom is crowded; are you gonna hold your pee just so "the rule" doesn't get broken.

Pooping is different, that's about sounds and smells.

Sometimes you guys are way too sensitive about this. It's a just comparing and contrasting.:o:oldrazz:

I've NEVER had anybody try to stare at my junk though, and I've been peeing for 22 years now :huh:

I gotta use a stall to piss 'cause I've had too many high pressure sprays hit the urinal and ricochet a fine mist of my own piss onto my hands, yo.

Unless one was to stand far away and then gradually move closer as the stream subsides....

Hahahahaha. Aim down?

I LOVE peeing next to guys, it freaks them out

urinals.jpg

even though i dedicated a thread to it, this has resulted in many pissed up dudes showing me their big willies and wanting me to see theres...

maybe i'm going to the wrong places...

^Oh no, girlfriend...you're going to the RIGHT place.

I LOVE peeing next to guys, it freaks them out

urinals.jpg

even though i dedicated a thread to it, this has resulted in many pissed up dudes showing me their big willies and wanting me to see theres...

maybe i'm going to the wrong places...

Anyway you rearrange those guys, 2 or more of them are probably going to feel uncomfortable. So silly.

LOL. I've always wanted targets in urinals, kinda like at the shooting gallery at the carnival.

Anyway you rearrange those guys, 2 or more of them are probably going to feel uncomfortable. So silly.
I can see why they would. :huh: How it became a matter of public policy to empty your bladder with an audience, (especially in such close proximity) I don't know, but I definitely think it's weird.

Dave Barry has a funny article on this subject, btw. :woot:

The best was when I was in a public restroom at some bar or pub, and there was a sign above one of the urinals:

"Those with short bats, please move closer to the plate."

Of course it was hard for me to read, because I was so far away...

holy sh** i just spewed watermelon juice out of my nose reading tthis post, holy crap that is funny.:wow::woot: yes i am eating watermelon right now.

i went to a wedding recently and i had to go to the bathroom, and i heard some ungodly noise coming from one of the stalls, the guy must have been REALLY consitipated but i walked into this one stall, heard that guy pooping (fart/crap noises, groans of pain and all), and literally RAN out of the bathroom, i couldnt handle that, it was too gross. some ppl have no damn manners.

I hate it when you're in a men's room that has a huge line of urinals and you start using one, only to have another person walk in and start using the urinal right next to you. I'm thinking "Geez dude, couldn't you have used one further down?! There's like 50 urinals in a line here and you take the one right beside me?!" :cmad:

We all know what it is; when one urinal has to remain empty between two occupied ones. Does anybody else NOT give a crap about what else is going on around you while you expel nitrogenous waste? I'm there to pee, and anybody who's trying to stare at my junk will probably alert my Spidey-senses....like a normal person.

Go!

In college I was at a football game and had to use one of those big long trough style urinals. I was on one end and this other guy was on the other end of it. Lot's of standard, mandatory distance between the two of us. Then this other guy comes in and stands right....friggin'....next to me. Not at the middle of this 25 foot piss-trough like a normal person, where there's plenty of distance between the two guys already using it. So, already we're in bad territory. Then I feel it. His stare. Yeah...he's staring....down....at my cock. I looked at him with a very serious and angry face. He smiles at me. I turn. I pee all over him. He jumps back. I yell "You wanted to see it, well here it is!!!!!". He's yelling "Stop! Stop!". He now regrets bothering me. I now am glad I drank a bunch of beer in the parking lot at the tailgate. The guy at the other end of the trough yells "Wanna see mine, too!?" as the peeping tom is trying to escape out the other side, and turns and starts peeing on him, too. At this point, the guy is just totally covered in urine. He doesn't look happy. I finish, laughing my ass off, as does my accomplice. We both zip up and get the hell out of there before the guy we just whizzed on comes out of his stunned state and flips out. I damn near throw up laughing about it for the next hour. True story. :up:

jag

Yeah, I had a guy come and take a piss right next to me in a row of like 10 empty urinals. It was disturbing.

I'd like to know why any straight guy would ever look over at another man's cash&prizes. Heck, even gay people don't do that as it's just rude and weird. To compare sizes? Seriously, how insecure.

I'd like to know why any straight guy would ever look over at another man's cash&prizes. Heck, even gay people don't do that as it's just rude and weird. To compare sizes? Seriously, how insecure.

Well all have a little gay in us. Just some of us can control it better than others.

In college I was at a football game and had to use one of those big long trough style urinals. I was on one end and this other guy was on the other end of it. Lot's of standard, mandatory distance between the two of us. Then this other guy comes in and stands right....friggin'....next to me. Not at the middle of this 25 foot piss-trough like a normal person, where there's plenty of distance between the two guys already using it. So, already we're in bad territory. Then I feel it. His stare. Yeah...he's staring....down....at my cock. I looked at him with a very serious and angry face. He smiles at me. I turn. I pee all over him. He jumps back. I yell "You wanted to see it, well here it is!!!!!". He's yelling "Stop! Stop!". He now regrets bothering me. I now am glad I drank a bunch of beer in the parking lot at the tailgate. The guy at the other end of the trough yells "Wanna see mine, too!?" as the peeping tom is trying to escape out the other side, and turns and starts peeing on him, too. At this point, the guy is just totally covered in urine. He doesn't look happy. I finish, laughing my ass off, as does my accomplice. We both zip up and get the hell out of there before the guy we just whizzed on comes out of his stunned state and flips out. I damn near throw up laughing about it for the next hour. True story. :up:

jag

OMG.....that is too funny man.:woot:

holy sh** i just spewed watermelon juice out of my nose reading tthis post, holy crap that is funny.:wow::woot: yes i am eating watermelon right now.

i went to a wedding recently and i had to go to the bathroom, and i heard some ungodly noise coming from one of the stalls, the guy must have been REALLY consitipated but i walked into this one stall, heard that guy pooping (fart/crap noises, groans of pain and all), and literally RAN out of the bathroom, i couldnt handle that, it was too gross. some ppl have no damn manners.

the thing to do when that happens is go to the stall next him and wait for him to finish thenjust as you hear him get up get up quickly, flush and get out just before he does then give him a knowing look of slight disgust...

jag

Amazing. The peeing was great, but what you two yelled out before unloading was priceless :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"