• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Heroes Death Pool

PLAS

Avenger
Reaction score
who's your pick?

Mohinder
Hiro
Ando
Claire
Mr. Bennet
Mrs. Bennet
The Haitian
Isaac
Simone
"Claude"
Peter
Nathan
Meredith
Nikki
Jessica
DL
Micah
Matt
Matt's Wife
Ted
Hanna
Sylar

Mrs. Bennet definitely. Ando will leave, but not die, imho, as well as Merideth.

As for "A hero will die" (not to be confused with the above "someone flies, someone dies"), I think of the marked trio, Hana, Matt and Ted, SOMEONE has to die... it just seems sensible. At least Matt's wife, something.

On the flip side: Peter, Hiro, Claire and Sylar are 100% safe. Everyone else is killable to some degree.

anyone see Hayden Pennetierre last night on Conan? she seemed rather ticked about something

Mrs. Bennet definitely. Ando will leave, but not die, imho, as well as Merideth.

As for "A hero will die" (not to be confused with the above "someone flies, someone dies"), I think of the marked trio, Hana, Matt and Ted, SOMEONE has to die... it just seems sensible. At least Matt's wife, something.

On the flip side: Peter, Hiro, Claire and Sylar are 100% safe. Everyone else is killable to some degree.

Where is this coming from? Everything I've seen about someone dying have never specified it being a hero. That's only been fan guesses, not confirmed by Kring or anyone.

I highly doubt Peter is safe. I personally doubt he'll last to the end of the season, as his powers will just be way too strong for a plausible story. Plus they foreshadowed his (possible) death.

We know Sylar is around next season, and they'd be moronic to get rid of Claire or Hiro.

one of the major characters will be dying in [BLACKOUT]episode 18[/BLACKOUT]

it will be one of the following

the regular who dies is either Mohinder, Peter, Simone, Mr Bennett, Niki/Jessica, Micah, or Claire.

Narrows it down to seven potential candidates. My money's on [BLACKOUT]Mr Bennett[/BLACKOUT]

:wow:

can a moderator make this a poll?

Nope, we do have a death thread here

anyone see Hayden Pennetierre last night on Conan? she seemed rather ticked about something

She was kinda snarky. She needs to make some geek friends, she almost alienated her core audience. And was she saying they stink or smell like weed?

I think it'll probably be Issac March 5th and before the end of the season HRG. I'd say Jessica but, she's more like a wraith parasite that uses here twin conection to take over Niki

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"