The Hills Have Eyes 2 Sneak Peek Vid!

Wolfwood said:
I don't know, you would think that if a guy with a dog could kick the mutant's asses, a squad of well armed National Guard trainees would stand a better chance.

A guy with a dog didn't kick the mutants asses. Pluto smacked Doug around like a ragdoll and tossed the dog aside like he was nothing when it attacked him. Doug just managed to get a lucky shot in while Pluto wasn't paying attention, and Lizard handed him ass and Doug only survived because Lizard had to chase after Ruby to get the baby, then Doug came back for him and gave him everything he had and Lizard still got up and would've shot him if not for a surprise attack while he was on the edge of a cliff.
The mutants hardly "got their asses kicked."

so then will we find out what happens to the remaining 3 family members from the first movie?

Primal Slayer said:
so then will we find out what happens to the remaining 3 family members from the first movie?
There not going to be in this one. It's pretty much assumed that there screwed at the end cause some more of the mutants see them from far away at the end.

J Alba's Lover said:
There not going to be in this one. It's pretty much assumed that there screwed at the end cause some more of the mutants see them from far away at the end.

Ya I know it was assumed that they were screwed but its nice to see one or two of them survive. Or atleast the baby be somewhat grown up and in hiding.

Like i said it don't think its gonna have anything to do with the first. And i'm guessing the second one times place a short time after the first one.

THHE remake was the most disturbing movie I've ever seen. I hope this sequel is all gore. ;)

Stormyprecious said:
A guy with a dog didn't kick the mutants asses. Pluto smacked Doug around like a ragdoll and tossed the dog aside like he was nothing when it attacked him. Doug just managed to get a lucky shot in while Pluto wasn't paying attention, and Lizard handed him ass and Doug only survived because Lizard had to chase after Ruby to get the baby, then Doug came back for him and gave him everything he had and Lizard still got up and would've shot him if not for a surprise attack while he was on the edge of a cliff.
The mutants hardly "got their asses kicked."

I didn't mean he totally ***** slapped them, I was just implying that he was able to defeat them. Either way, my point was that after what he was able to do, it's hard to believe that a squardron of soldiers would have more trouble then him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"