The Hills Have Eyes 2

hrm that shows...nothing really...

Too bad Aaron Stanford's not in this one :(

J Alba's Lover said:
Its a bunch of national security guards in traning up against more of the mutants.

What the hell are they smoking? Thats sounds like crap.

The from Comingsoon.net

Plot Summary: The sequel to the 2006 horror re-make, "The Hills Have Eyes," which grossed over $41 million at the domestic box office, is written by horror legend Wes Craven and Jonathan Craven and will be directed by Martin Weisz. The storyline follows a group of young National Guard trainees who are attacked by mutants during a training mission in the New Mexico desert.

Well the plot sounds stupid. But your right, we'll have to wait and see.

Batattack said:
Probably won't be as good as the first.

The first one was great, so I dont think it will hit that mark.

But it still should be pretty cool.

Yeah a trailer can either make or break this movie. Did you see the raw footage i posted of this before?

Posters

movieposter8963pr3.jpg

movieposter8964cb1.jpg

movieposter8965or0.jpg

black_dust said:
i liked the remake, this tho = cash cow
i whole heartedly agree...i'm getting sick of the sequels that are obviously made to draw in money. the Hill Have Eyes was a mediocre horror flick.....imo....if a horror flick ends up being mediocre, it doesn't deserve a sequel or a prequel.

DorkyFresh said:
i whole heartedly agree...i'm getting sick of the sequels that are obviously made to draw in money. the Hill Have Eyes was a mediocre horror flick.....imo....if a horror flick ends up being mediocre, it doesn't deserve a sequel or a prequel.
The best example i can think of studios doing this are the ones for American pie, how many times are they going to wack "Ameican pie:!" in front of somthing hopping that people will go, because the first film sold amazingly well. I saw a trailer once that said "From the studio that brought you American Pie" not director or writter, studio. big deal!

I think for hills have eyes 2 if he keeps the feel and great shots that he had in the first it should be ok. Lucky that no other directors have taken the film really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"