Never Back Down

Why is Djimon Honsou in this?!?!?!? This man gets nominated for an Oscar for like, every other movie he does! Why's he wasting his time in this drivel?!? I guess logic dictates his next movie will be the movie he does to do some real acting.

Prepeare yourself because hollywood is going to go crazy with these movies once Mixed Martial Arts hits the mainstream. David Mamet is making a movie about it right now.

Prepeare yourself because hollywood is going to go crazy with these movies once Mixed Martial Arts hits the mainstream. David Mamet is making a movie about it right now.

Yeah, but that's David Mamet. This, on the other hand, looks like it's directed by someone who does videos for Fall Out Boy.

10pytjn.jpg

Saw the trailer attached to Step Up 2. Looks okay. I might go see it.

This trailer has been attached to every frickin movie I've seen this year.

Someone call the 80s it wants its movie back

yeah Jean Claude va Damme isn't going to appreciate this ****! :cmad: :o

Heh, I was actually thinking of Bloodsport too... Damn its been a while since I've seen that movie. Christ if there going make a movie about this at least make it cool and actually respect the damn sport.

The movie looks like crap, complete silly crap.
They're trying to take MMA and give it a preppy storyline, looks like one of those awful dance competition movies, but with fighters instead.
MMA has a good movie in it, but this won't be it.
Mark my words, it will be crap.

it was time for that type of movie.

the old martial arts are ''out''.

we need this mix fighting.

Guys will go see it, and girls will go because of shirtless guys and the romance.

Even as an MMA fan and movie junkie, I think this looks terrible. They are trying to capitalize on the popularity of MMA, but seem like they don't really have any grasp of it. It's like they're trying to mix UFC, The OC, and Only the Strong.

I'm waiting for the ghetto sequel, I Ain't Nevah Scurred.

Karate Kid called, they want thier movie back.

So, this is like Step Up or You Got Served, but with fists.

whats you role in it?
Extra.:oldrazz:
I'll debate if I'm going to post set pics.
The movie looks like crap, complete silly crap.
They're trying to take MMA and give it a preppy storyline, looks like one of those awful dance competition movies, but with fighters instead.
MMA has a good movie in it, but this won't be it.
Mark my words, it will be crap.
It really isn't like the dance movies at all. And while I'm fairly certain this won't be the best movie ever for MMA, it will be an enjoyable one.
I'm waiting for the ghetto sequel, I Ain't Nevah Scurred.
lol the working title of this movie was Get Some.
Karate Kid called, they want thier movie back.

So, this is like Step Up or You Got Served, but with fists.
It is nothing like the stupid ass dancing movies.
It is more Karate Kid meets Bloodsport.

it's a dance-teen bobber movie mixed with the Karate Kid.

It's about the new 'kid' in town, who falls in love with a girl who already has a *****ebag for a boyfriend.

This is terrible. and the bully doesnt look tough at all! he might be good at martial arts, but what a lame-a-zoid.

it's a dance-teen bobber movie mixed with the Karate Kid.
Again, it's nothing like the dance movies.
It's about the new 'kid' in town, who falls in love with a girl who already has a *****ebag for a boyfriend.
Yeah, a basic high school teen movie
This is terrible. and the bully doesnt look tough at all! he might be good at martial arts, but what a lame-a-zoid.
His bully-ness isn't mainly due to his size.

Let's be honest here, they're trying to sell the MMA concept to the dumb OC crowd.

Super pass :down

I'll just wait Flash Point instead, which has the following advantages:

a) It has real martial artists (including Donnie Yen and Collin Chou).
b) It doesn't have ******ed teeny boppers.
c) You won't feel embarrassed when you watch it (something you should do if you want this "Never back down" nonsense).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"