The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard | Lionsgate

Blitzkrieg

Avenger
Reaction score

Ryan Reynolds, Samuel L. Jackson, and Salma Hayek are officially returning for a “Hitman’s Bodyguard” sequel. Patrick Hughes will take on directing duties again from a script by Tom O’Connor. The sequel follows bodyguard Michael Bryce (Reynolds) enlisted by Jackson and Hayek’s characters to join them on a mission along the Amalfi Coast. Production is expected to start in March.

I haven't seen Salma Hayek in awhile, so that could be fun. That title is pretty rough though.

Wonder how much more bonkers the action can get.

I'll wait for The Hitman's Wife's Brother's Nephew's Bodyguard. :)

If they do a third, change it up and call it The Bodyguard’s Wife’s Hitman.

I could see the studio eventually shortening this movie's title to just "The Hitman's Wife".

I thought the first one flopped ? I remember it coming and going with negative reviews.

I thought the first one flopped ? I remember it coming and going with negative reviews.

It actually did really well at the box office... but before the movie was released, a lot of people (movie critics) expected it to flop because they didn't like it

I guess Morgan Freeman & Antonio Banderas are in this one since Grillo tagged them in this IG post.

Samuel L Jackson and a Morgan Freeman in the same movie? Is it possible?

Yeah for some reason I thought the first one was a flop but I loved it so I’ll come back for more.

IS this the first time Freeman and Jackson have been in a movie together?

Welp that alone ensures I'll buy a ticket.

Never even saw the first one

The first one is worth watching. It's nothing amazing but a lot of fun. Samuel L. Jackson pretty much plays himself dialed up to 100, Reynolds is Reynolds (though maybe not as Deadpoolish as usual), and Hayek is hilarious.

This was actually a unexcepted fun surprise last time I will look forward to the sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"