The Hot Girl Next Door Is Going In My Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, like that lasted at all... I've been dating around a lot. I worked for Walt Disney World for a while where stuff like this happens:
You got to dance with women who are engaged? :huh:

Bison was a good reason to visit the boards back in the day.

so true. i remember when guile and other street fighters popped up, and there were battle threads all over the hype. good times.

This thread gave me some laughs, I'll do my part and bump it. I actually noticed someone was banned awhile ago that I didn't realize. So I followed their posts, and clicked on a link in another thread that lead me here somehow. It's like Youtube, when you start looking at video's of pranks, but end up in the weird section of youtube with animals humping things, and ppl flinging crap. Completely confused on how you got there in the first place. Yet unable to look away because you're so tired you just keep clicking on the next video link subconsciously.

Tomorrow or some time this week, this really hot girl who livesright next door to me will be going into my pool soon. Let me explain the situation, which is followed by a dillema:O .

This girl or woman you might say is like 25 years old and comes from a middle east background. Her name is pronounced Roo-He, but I don't know how to spell it in Islamic form. She looks like a younger version of Angelina Jolie. Plus, her room is right across from my room window! She's been a tenant for a year now and I've never really spoken to her, after all I'm only 15. But She is friends with my 11 year old sister, since they were connected by the family that once lived Roo-he's house. So They're all friends.

Here's the problem....
This woman has the hottest body you've ever seen. If I see her in a 2- piece bathing suit, let alone a 1-piece bathing suit, my drool will cause the pool to overflow. Not to mention my dad and my grandpa are the creepiest bunch of perverts. They'd get front row seats.
So what should I do? It'll be a really hot day and I'd like to go into the pool, but if i see Roo-He I won't take my eyes off her and she'll think I'm a real pervert. But If I try to avoid her, I won't be able to go into the pool, I'll be bored, and I won't be able to see that woman's body:mad: .

Are there any other options? What can I do to prevent me from acting like a fool?

Dude you're 15 and you've been on these boards since 2005?

^this thread was made 6 years ago (when he was 15) he's gotta be like 20-21 now... and yet this thread still gets bumped every couple years

the poor guy will never live it down

tho, you gotta figure now that she's like 31, he's probably got a better shot at her lol

Last edited:
That's a good idea. GO FOR IT! It's no longer illegal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"