The Hot Girl Next Door Is Going In My Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss threads like these on the hype and some of the posters that would make it entertaining.

Same here, even though I was pretty much only here for the tail end of it

240x196px-LL-e66ddef6_reverse-1253886001_office-no.gif

Sooo have we started to regret making this thread yet? It's been what? 6 years and still going every few months.

This is some entertaining ****. There was no cereal of the super kind when this one hit, and that tickles my fancy.

nice to see someone else bump this thread. i'm tired of doing it. :yay:

So what happened with this? I remember this being bumped a number of times, but never got closure.

Lol page 17 I posted in here, why don't I remember this!?

But my own post gave me an answer, so it all worked out. Still, I wonder how its going as of now.

jesus.... i was 15 when i started this thread. Now, I'm 21 and I want smack the incessant naivety out of my feeble youth. alas, it is apart of who i am.... the hot young neighbor who was out of my league
tumblr_mcokwyvSMh1r4wklno1_400.gif

jesus.... i was 15 when i started this thread. Now, I'm 21 and I want smack the incessant naivety out of my feeble youth. alas, it is apart of who i am.... the hot young neighbor who was out of my league
tumblr_mcokwyvSMh1r4wklno1_400.gif

I thought you were dating or something. What went down? The Hype demands answers! :oldrazz:

I thought you were dating or something. What went down? The Hype demands answers! :oldrazz:

yeah, like that lasted at all... I've been dating around a lot. I worked for Walt Disney World for a while where stuff like this happens:

305569_10151613652650595_290755541_n.jpg

Now I'm studying a BFA in acting and a BA in screenwriting at Brooklyn College, City University of New York.

I love going back and reading stuff I posted nearly 6 years ago. Sometime I want to smack myself. :doh:

E Bison and The Riddler have some of the best comments in the beginning of the thread. :lmao:

I really need to get around to watching scanners.

Holy hell, I didn't realize this thread was from 2006! I stumbled on it last night and was like...hahaha Good stuff!

E Bison and The Riddler have some of the best comments in the beginning of the thread. :lmao:

Bison was a good reason to visit the boards back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"