The human magnet

:huh:

If you know of anyone that had any abilities back then, name em'.:cwink:

Why though, funny in true- you can't imagine a 1920s person having these abilities... or funny in that is obviously false and you know something I don't kind of funny?

It's funny because you're yet to show any substantial research you've put into this, yet you're fairly certain.

Don't get me wrong, super-abilities are cool and all, but they're a product of fiction, as much as I'd like them to be true. But until I see evidence proving otherwise, they'll remain fictional to me.

well maybe now we have enough pollutions to mutate our children , kind of like morlocks that will be forced to live in the sewer , its a start.

Also keep in mind we're not talking about mutants as we see them in comics, we're talking about this guy, psychics, (noted and widely studied, have aided police in investigations), and those who have telekinesis (I am more or less certain I've heard talks about discoveries of this as well).

We're not talking climbing walls, flying, healing, super strength, etc.

Right now we're basically just at the point of developing the mind in ways that in yesteryear would have been considered science fiction.

Here's a place where you can find links and information about telekinesis and premonitions:

http://www.supernatural.tv/reviews/legends/nightmare.htm

Wrote that about two years ago.

whatever happened to the theory that people only used 10 percent of their brains .

Many still do probably, these guys- some- have transcended beyond that and their evidence of that... wonder what happens if someone ever taps into 100%

He should try out for that 1,000 million dollar challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"