The Hype Boy's Valentine's Day Wish List

MissHush

Princess
Reaction score
As most of you know, Valentine's Day is right around the corner (that boring, all-women holiday to make men spend more money than humanly possible just to get laid). While a women's wish list is simple (flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, housework being finished..) what do men want? What is the perfect Hype boy's gift?

Last edited:
The number one thing on my Valentine's wish list is for Valentine's Day to be erased from the memory of all human beings everywhere. It would be orgasmic.

******io, no whining, a night on the town, pizza, get home late with still no whining and more ******io.

Sex, lots of sex.

I'm trying honestly to think of something else but i'll be fine with sex, oh and a gift, sex and gifts.

Do you really want a gift? If so... turn in your man card because a Valentine's Day gift for a man from a woman can only mean some cutesy, worthless trinket that you couldn't possibly really want.

Often very true, but i say gift becuse i know what my fiance has bought me.

The number one thing on my Valentine's wish list is for Valentine's Day to be erased from the memory of all human beings everywhere. It would be orgasmic.
I think they all say the same thing about you:o

You made a thread on the Hype for the question i couldnt answer? lol Dork.

I want a set of plates so I can throw them at s**t. :heart:

i think i'm one of the few girls who don't get amped up for valentines day. instead of going all out of the way to try and "show" the love for me on feb 14th, i'd rather have the other 364 days

i think i'm one of the few girls who don't get amped up for valentines day. instead of going all out of the way to try and "show" the love for me on feb 14th, i'd rather have the other 364 days

Me, Me, Me, My, My, My, Want, Want, Want, Bloody women.:woot:

Me, Me, Me, My, My, My, Want, Want, Want, Bloody women.:woot:

i'm very simplistic and sentimental i guess. i'd much prefer a handwritten card than a 5 dollar hallmark one cuz at least i know you took the time to make it. i don't need jewelry or material things to show that someone cares.

My perfect Valentine's day gift would be Amy Adams, gift wrapped with a bow on her head.

--Minus her new husband, that is.

i want a date :( i might have one.. but the guy doesn't make my heart flutter or anything..

All men want to get anal. So matter how good she cleans the house, we want it spotless.

Peter Griffin knew what the deal was.

this would be the perfect time to unveil Singled Out: Hype Edition, but i've still got some fine tuning to do and we've got enough games going on

You know, I was telling my mother this, but if I had a boyfriend, I would insist he not spend money on me at all. Instead it would make me happier to go to the store, buy teddy bears and whatnot with the money he would have spent on me and give them to sick children in the pediatric ward at the local hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"