The Hype Boy's Valentine's Day Wish List

Im giving my boyfriend morning sex, pizza for lunch and home made brownies for afters in that order because hes working in the evening.

...He better have got me something good in return :cmad:

Im giving my boyfriend morning sex, pizza for lunch and home made brownies for afters in that order because hes working in the evening.

...He better have got me something good in return :cmad:

Brush your teeth first. catsh** breath isn't a very nice present.

Brush your teeth first. catsh** breath isn't a very nice present.

If you're waking up stinking of cat**** then you should consider getting that checked out :wow:

If you're waking up stinking of cat**** then you should consider getting that checked out :wow:

I'm not. Thought you might be. It was just a hunch :hehe:

i don't mind having bad breath sex if we both have bad breath....

as for a gift, I wouldn't mind something comic orientated. Somthing she's seen on my shelf or on my collections and simply purchased the next one in the order. I might even settle for bog roll if i'm running out.

I'll be spending most of Valentine's Day in a catatonic state because I need to work the Graveyard on that day. It's no biggie for me anyways because I've never been a huge Valentine's Day fan anyway. It's become too selfish a holiday where everything is ME ME ME!!!

All I want is T2, Cool Hand Luke and the Fifth Element on Blu-Ray.

The number one thing on my Valentine's wish list is for Valentine's Day to be erased from the memory of all human beings everywhere. It would be orgasmic.

Ditto. What a crock. Seriously, this is such a terrible holiday. I mean, it's bad enough that I hate Christmas, Thanksgiving is lame, as well as Easter. But then I have this thing where you know, not only do I have (Want to in these cases) to get things, or expected to, for my wife on 2 of our anniversaries, but I have to get her something for a cold arse day that has no significance in my life whatsoever. What has that day ever done for me except give me grief and make me remember things and spend money? Ridiculous. I mean, I love my wife to death, but yo uknow, her B-day and our anniversary are more important to me than so hallmark bulls#!t telling me what to do. And I thought there was some un-Valentine's day in the summer or some crap. That's what we need to celebrate. Dammit.

You know, I was telling my mother this, but if I had a boyfriend, I would insist he not spend money on me at all. Instead it would make me happier to go to the store, buy teddy bears and whatnot with the money he would have spent on me and give them to sick children in the pediatric ward at the local hospital.

You're all like this beforehand....then once we don't get you the teddy bear, suddenly the transformation into Ms. Hyde takes place.

Women love getting flowers at work regardless. But if you are working with a bunch of them and you see everyone getting them on Valentine's Day, I doubt you're rolling your eyes and saying conformists, a lot of them secretly want them.

As most of you know, Valentine's Day is right around the corner (that boring, all-women holiday to make men spend more money than humanly possible just to get laid). While a women's wish list is simple (flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, housework being finished..) what do men want? What is the perfect Hype boy's gift?

I disagree that a woman's wish list is simple. I think every woman would prefer different things!

I, for one, will be quite happy with a night of great sex :o Chocolate afterwards would be yummy but optional.

I've learned not to care as much about Valentine's Day as I did when I was younger...it's all stuff that's nice to be done ANY day of the year. That being said, I've definitely gone all out/crazy romantic for Spoons before. It was fun to get really creative.

^This involved whipped cream again, didn't it?

some takeout and watching a movie at home with my bf would be fine with me, But as far as i know nothing is going on. I'd rather save the money for Disneyland next month w00t

Ditto. What a crock. Seriously, this is such a terrible holiday. I mean, it's bad enough that I hate Christmas, Thanksgiving is lame, as well as Easter. But then I have this thing where you know, not only do I have (Want to in these cases) to get things, or expected to, for my wife on 2 of our anniversaries, but I have to get her something for a cold arse day that has no significance in my life whatsoever. What has that day ever done for me except give me grief and make me remember things and spend money? Ridiculous. I mean, I love my wife to death, but yo uknow, her B-day and our anniversary are more important to me than so hallmark bulls#!t telling me what to do. And I thought there was some un-Valentine's day in the summer or some crap. That's what we need to celebrate. Dammit.

How... do you live? Have you no soul?

All I want is T2, Cool Hand Luke and the Fifth Element on Blu-Ray.

I told the girlfriend to get me a couple blu's . I would suggest you wait for the re-release of Terminator 2 on blu because it's supposed to be better quality .

My valentines will probably go how it did last year and I'll hook up with someone.

I've been with my girlfriend about three years and still haven't bought her flowers . I do buy her stuff all the time and do romantic things with her but this will be the first time I get her flowers.

Heck, I'd just like a girl to spend the day with for once.

I don't know...maybe to feel passionate about my girlfreind

I told the girlfriend to get me a couple blu's . I would suggest you wait for the re-release of Terminator 2 on blu because it's supposed to be better quality .
Dude thanks. :up:

I got my gf a small bouquet to be deliverred to her job then a big Orchidée plant to be deliverred at home (it is over 4' in height). I am then taking her on a weekend in a very high end palace hotel. But I am not doing any presents this year.

I got my gf a small bouquet to be deliverred to her job then a big Orchidée plant to be deliverred at home (it is over 4' in height). I am then taking her on a weekend in a very high end palace hotel. But I am not doing any presents this year.

Being in your presence is presents enough.

terry, he's not going to get you flowers, quit sucking on his n00b

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"