The Hype can really **** with your head at times.

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
I was in Dublin(Ireland) yesterday. Passing by a store, I saw Sushi. They don't sell the stuff in Limerick, so I decided to treat myself. I ate my meal as a big smile was slapped across my face. Sushi is something I would love to eat on a daily basis. With this lunchtime dish I got this little container which had this light green sauce in it. I had no idea what this sauce was, but I try everything once. I dipped the rice ball covered in seaweed in tiny portion of sauce and started to chew. As I was chewing my mouth started to feel like fire. This had to have been one of the hottest things I've ever tasted. The sensation got worse and now it felt like fire was on fire, but I looked inside myself and decided that I would man it out and continue to chew and swallow. As that thought came into my head, the article that was posted here one time about the dude who ate them hot chillies and died later that night came crashing into my mind. I suddenly stopped chewing and spat the sushi out followed by spit dripping from my lips. I drank some water and realized a bunch of people were staring at me.

Thanks Hype, for ****ing with my mind that day.

I was in Dublin(Ireland) yesterday. Passing by a store, I saw Sushi. They don't sell the stuff in Limerick, so I decided to treat myself. I ate my meal as a big smile was slapped across my face. Sushi is something I would love to eat on a daily basis. With this lunchtime dish I got this little container which had this light green sauce in it. I had no idea what this sauce was, but I try everything once. I dipped the rice ball covered in seaweed in tiny portion of sauce and started to chew. As I was chewing my mouth started to feel like fire. This had to have been one of the hottest things I've ever tasted. The sensation got worse and now it felt like fire was on fire, but I looked inside myself and decided that I would man it out and continue to chew and shallow. As that thought came into my head, the article that was posted here one time about the dude who ate them hot chillies and died later that night came crashing into my mind. I suddenly stopped chewing and spat the sushi out followed by spit dripping from my lips. I drank some water and realized a bunch of people were staring at me.

Thanks Hype, for ****ing with my mind that day.
After reading this, I thought you were going to say you thought of me. Thanks for nothing! :csad: :cmad:

When you dip your sushi on the wasabi you can dip it on soy sauce too to kill some of the heat

No my friend, you never beat Wasabi sauce.

Never.

And if you think having less than a tea spoon of the stuff without contorting your face is beating it...then...I'm afraid you boast over minor accomplishments.

Wasabi sauce 1, Us, 0.

Cajun sushi.....the best.

dilute the wasabi in the soy sauce to taste and it is soooooo good

I agree... I usually mix the wasabi right into my soy sauce and its the greatest thing ever

Wasabi is absolutely horrendous. Never again will I try it.

this thread isn't really about sushi though... it's about how it messed with his head. The sushi chatter just happened later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"