The Hype TV Club

Blew through Bodies on Netflix which was a lot like Dark but less confusing. I'm partway through Murder at the end of the world which is super good so far. :)

watching Brooklyn 99 just watched the first few episodes of season 1

watching Brooklyn 99 just watched the first few episodes of season 1
I really should check that out. I've heard good things. Right now I'm working on season 5 of Law and Order, the new season of Jack Reacher, and my rewatch of Will Trent in prep for the new s3ason in January. :)

Started watching Fool me once on Netflix. I'm 3 episodes in and enjoying it. It's based on a Harlan Coben book and all his stuff is good. :)

after James McCaffery passed I decided to re watch Viper so I got the complete series on Amazon been watching the first few eps.

halfway through it I love it so far, I love the actress who plays Maya I could see her playing a live action Lara Croft got a lot of Lara vibes from her.

watched the final ep last night loved it, I cracked up over the whole 'duran duran' bit

watching The Venture Bros for the first time never saw it other than a few clips

Started reading The Blue Bistro by Elin Hildebrand, about a woman who gets a job in a fancy restaurant without any experience. As she learns the ropes, it brought back to me all those fun episodes of Chef's Table and The Bear. Never thought those shows would have stuck with me as much as they have. :)

rediscovered the awesomeness that was Third Watch on Roku I LOVED that show in the day a lot of eps got you right in the feels.

Still working my way through Law and Order, im in season 7 now. Watching Tokyo Vice, Shogun, Those who Lived, Longmire, Grey's Anatomy, Homicide: New York, X-Men 97, Nature, History 's greatest Mysteries. I'm looking forward to American Horror story starting up again, House of the Dragon, Parrish. Too many shows, too little time!

Rewatched Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor from Netflix. I sure do love a good haunted house show. Wish there were more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"