The Hype TV Club

I'd be willing to try Riverdale. :) It's also been nominated a couple of times before.
run-run-away.gif

If you are unwilling to watch Barbie just based on the premise, there is no way you are going to get through this torture.

I just watched all 8 seasons of HOUSE played by Hugh Laurie. I can recommend people watch the first 4 seasons only. In my opinion, the character of House goes from being an eccentric jerk to a mean evil *******. In the earlier seasons it is questionable how he isn't fired or sued for his actions....by the later seasons it is a fantasy series because he should be sued, fired, beaten up and maybe shot for what he says and does. My wife and daughter watched a bunch, but not all, of the episodes with me. Their favorite character was Wilson played by Robert Sean Leonard.
Since you are here, I am going to recommend we go seriously old school...

Mission Impossible
tumblr_okdci2zfNM1u501aoo1_400.gif

Hogan's Heroes
hogans-heroes-colonel-klink.gif

Law&Order
Rz7W9z.gif

run-run-away.gif

If you are unwilling to watch Barbie just based on the premise, there is no way you are going to get through this torture.
Nnnoooooo!!!!! :woo:

Law and Order! Law and Order!

Aw crap. I've only got very limited free access. :( I can watch SOME of it. 5 episodes of season 4 and then it jumps to season 13.

Last edited:
I have 3 for Riverdale. :p

Maybe I'll watch one, just to see if it's really that bad, lol.

I've been distracted by 9/11 shows. I'm behind on everything again. :p

I've been sidetracked by A Discovery of Witches on Max. It's a crime I didn't watch this when it aired. So unbelievably good!

started watching The Big Bang Theory never saw it ever mainly cause I cannot stand Sheldon, but after seeing some short clips on youtube and other social media I decided to give it a chance and am part way into the first season.

Discovery of Witches is fizzling out for me in the second season. Did find a way to watch the beginning seasons of Law and Order so I've been enjoying that, especially the cameos of people I know well now that were just starting out then. I've also started watching Criminal Minds, liking that. Also Law and Oder Criminal Intent. Vincent D'Onfrio thin and with hair, lol. Good times.

well I was a toddler age when it first came out I only started watching the later seasons then the older ones on re runs back in the day

Heh, I’m in an “old school” mood too I guess, as I’ve been watching Moonlighting since it just got added to Hulu. I’d never seen it before, but it’s fun. Very different from what I was expecting…especially Bruce Willis’ character lol.

I just blew through Fall of the House of Usher on Netflix and it was fantastic! If you liked Haunting of Hill House you'll love this. :)

Heh, I’m in an “old school” mood too I guess, as I’ve been watching Moonlighting since it just got added to Hulu. I’d never seen it before, but it’s fun. Very different from what I was expecting…especially Bruce Willis’ character lol.
have not seen that in YEARS I was so pumped when they added it to Hulu I still love that theme song

I finished the 3 seasons of the 80's TWILIGHT ZONE. Have the 2002 and 2019 seasons lined up to start watching soon (even those these 2 series were only one season each, it will take a little longer to get through them because my wife wants to watch them with me). But first.....I plan on rewatching BABYLON 5. I've seen it from beginning to end (including the several movies set up as pilots for spinoff series after the main series ended) twice. I feel it's time to watch again. It's a fantastic series, I highly recommend it.

I don't think I ever watched Babylon 5. It came out in a period when I wasn't watching much TV at all. Right now I'm on season 4 of Law and Odrder, halfway through Pieces of her on Netflix and just started watching Bodies. :)

Those of you who enjoyed Silo, another of his stories has been made into a show. Beacon 23 is on MGM+ (formerly Epix). I've just started it now.

Those of you who enjoyed Silo, another of his stories has been made into a show. Beacon 23 is on MGM+ (formerly Epix). I've just started it now.
Interesting. I highly enjoyed first season of Silo, and here's hoping it will keep being good. I have to check out Beacon 23, thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"