The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.

first look at Depp, Law, and Farrell :
posterino.jpg

Okay, cool. Hope Gilliam delivers on this one. I might have outgrown the man's movies. They're so crowded and hyperactive. Exhausting movies.

Can't wait for this. Brazil is one of my favorite films. Even aside from my interest in seeing Ledger's last role, the rest of the cast is superb.

I'm really curious about this one, cant wait!

September? Christ, that's the worst possible month to release a film.

Poor Sky Captain, I still can't get over how stupid Paramount was for releasing it in September.

Damn, my friend just asked me about this film today and now this thread reappears

Hmm....

Looking forward to a trailer. Harry's review has rejuvenated my interested in this film, it had fell off my radar for a minute. Good to hear Heath's role is "complete" in as much that it doesn't feel out of place.

Looking forward to a trailer. Harry's review has rejuvenated my interested in this film, it had fell off my radar for a minute. Good to hear Heath's role is "complete" in as much that it doesn't feel out of place.

So Heath Ledger's going to go through mirrors or something and every time he does he turns into a different character right? That sounds odd. Kudos to Gillaim if he managed to pull that off.

So Heath Ledger's going to go through mirrors or something and every time he does he turns into a different character right? That sounds odd. Kudos to Gillaim if he managed to pull that off.

It's supposed to be different aspects of his character. That we're all made up of different personalities and characteristics which shape who we are. I assume originally Gilliam was going to have Ledger in different makeup and such to make up his three personas through the mirror but different actors making up his personas actually sounds like it works as well.

I get the feeling this movie will make me cry a lot...

I love the pictures. I really am looking forward to this.

i just want the summer to go by so i can see this and avatar.

Whoa... it took me a bit to realize they were'nt the same person.

I didn't realize it until you said so. :o

It's sad that this is the last we'll hear of Ledger, unless he's improbably nominated for the role or something.

i'm still waiting for the release of his music videos he directed. the one he did for ben harper was beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"