Days of Future Past The INTERVIEWS Thread (Cast and crew)

If DoFP is set partly in he 60s after the events of First Class, then the cast of First Class have to return, or their absence has to be explained. For key cast members to just be missing is not acceptable.

I would imagine Emma Frost has to be in this story, probably taking the place of Destiny in the original comic (if it is following the story of the original comic and not going in some other direction altogether, which is very possible).

But January's answer could have been a bit better phrased/rehearsed, if in fact she is in it. She made it sound like she definitely isn't in it.

I can understand that cast members don't want to announce their return in an interview with Collider, or any other blog or gossip site. The casting news will come from Bryan Singer or from Fox itself. But the actors' answers could be more carefully worded.

I think Emmawould be such a waste if they didn't include her in DOFP especially with the last scene that we saw from First Class. And I feel like out of the mutants that sided with Magneto at the end of First Class, she's the 2nd person that needs to return in this movie the most.

Rose Byrne hasn't heard anything. Skip to 1 minute in.

[YT]ox-nP_FLkiU[/YT]

You guys, they haven't really contacted anyone yet. Only a couple people said they have met with Bryan about it. Yet Hugh Jackman says anyone who wore a suit... while that won't be the case, many people will be in this movie.

Doesnt this thing shoot in 1 or 2 months? No way more of the cast hasnt been at the least contacted. That would be pretty effed up for the cast with such short notice of availability when they have clearly had the prep time this time around. Maybe things arent signed in blood but Im sure more of the cast has been sought out at least for their schedules.

So they would plan on shooting this thing in a month without knowing their actors schedules? Wouldnt that just cause problems?

The first Class actors are under contract.All they would have to be told Is when shooting begins and to say nothing.

Can I remind people J.J. Abrams said point blank he wouldn't be directing Star Wars
Episode VII.

So they would plan on shooting this thing in a month without knowing their actors schedules? Wouldnt that just cause problems?

thats exactly what Ive thought, this is really weird

Or Fox is really stupid and hasnt contacted with actors managers/agents, or the actors are lying.

Yeah, they have to know at least if they are in or not. Alot of the possible cast work quite often. Grabbing them all on short notice when they have no work planned would be near impossible.

The first Class actors are under contract.All they would have to be told Is when shooting begins and to say nothing.

Can I remind people J.J. Abrams said point blank he wouldn't be directing Star Wars
Episode VII.

Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"