The Jaimie Alexander/Lady Sif thread

Discussion in 'Thor: The Dark World' started by ArmsHeldOut, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Lady_Sif

Lady_Sif Goddess of Asgard

She was floating in the air lol. I am not sure if Jane gets killed.... Could be, could be not. I'd love to see a love triangle!

Quick question, how many posts do I need to be able to have an avatar? '_' (Would use a different one, promised ;) )

2. Lady Marion

Lady Marion It's all in the swing

You need 300 posts fo a small one 50x50, 1.000 post for a 75x75 an 2.000 for a big one 100x100.

3. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

Yeah Lady Sif, post as much as you want to get there, but don't spam lol

4. Lady_Sif

Thanks! :)

I won't, lol ;)

5. zeroapoc

zeroapoc Eldritch Abomination

Looking forward to her having a larger role in this film. Not sure how many of you know this but Jaimie was seriously injured during filming. Chipped 11 vertebrae.

6. jaqua99

jaqua99 ....I need a horse!

yeah, then thor goes on the ground....collapse, and yells no!!!!!!!!

7. Lady_Sif

Oh, that? That could be something coincidently.... like Volstagg did drink the last beer and Thor "NOOOOOO!" lol. But seriously, they cut all kinds of scenes together in one trailer. Like in Avengers when Loki grabbed Tony and it looked like he threw him out of the window, but it was actually Captain America. In the trailer it looked like it was Tony though. So, you'll never know ;)

8. zeroapoc

Loki did throw Tony out a window.

9. Lady_Sif

Yes, but in the trailer it was differently than in the movie. Or was it Cap crashing onto that car and it looked like HE was thrown out by Loki? Something like that.... The point is, they cut scenes together in the trailer and sometimes it's gonna be different in the movie. ^_^

10. Mjölnir

Mjölnir Guest

Yes, they just cut from Loki throwing Tony out the window to Cap crashing out of another window. Still I'd agree with Lady Sif that this is a pretty likely case of where they've cut the trailer to make us see something in a different way than it is in the actual movie.

It can go several ways, just as it should be. I wouldn't mind if she died though. Not because I have anything against the character (quite the contrary and good characters that die leave much bigger impressions than when irrelevant ones do) but that it could serve the story well and the last time we heard anything Portman didn't seem too keen on doing more movies. They can force her into one more but the question is if that's the best way to go about it? They can of course finish up the character in the story without her dying as well. Whatever creates a compelling story is fine with me though.

11. zeroapoc

Yeah I know what you mean. They do that in trailers a lot, mixing up cause and effect. It can be misleading.

12. Lady_Sif

Whow, until you mentioned the name Portman, I thought you were talking about Sif! I was like "NOOOO!" lol. Sif is important, she HAS to stay!

Well, Portman signed for the movies, I am not sure if she will get out of that contract without getting sued. But I'd rather sacrifice her than Sif!! :woot:
    Although again, what is Thor's main connection to earth than?

13. zeroapoc

Thor and Sif would be more interesting to me than the Jane storyline anyway.

14. Lady_Sif

We need a good old Lee-ish love triangle! :hrt::hrt::hrt: Or if the Enchantress would like to join later.... fourangle... or whatever this would be called lol. :thor:

15. Hypestyle

Hypestyle Well-Known Member

I hope she has some sexy outfits in this film, something to show off her legs for sure. She should have the flying sword move, for sure.

16. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

I want a blow up action figure of Sif/Jamie. I'd fill her with helium :D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  17. KRYPTON INC.

KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

I don't know man... I don't think she'd be quite as alluring with the voice of a chipmunk. But what ever floats your boat, man. No judgments. :oldrazz:

18. DarthSkywalker

DarthSkywalker May the Force Be With You

A min left to win a phone call from Sif. :D

19. Gary Griffith

Gary Griffith Well-Known Member

Jaime Alexander is so HOT she makes Surtur look like a match-stick!

20. Vartha

Vartha Mod of Thunder

After all this talk in the Jane thread, I just want to say I think there SHOULD be a tiny bit about a younger Thor and Sif somewhere in the films.
    I mean in Tales of Asgard the animated movie and Son of Asgard books, it basically shows Sif can SEE greatness in Thor but doesn't like the attitude.
    Jamie does show as Sif at the end that she likes the change in Thor at the end of the first film, I'd like to see that continue, but something where she's doesn't really know how to react toward Thor seeing that he has shown feelings toward Jane.

21. DarthSkywalker

That all sounds terrific and I hope it happens. Sif's very nature would make her working out how she feels about Thor having feelings for Jane a sight to see.

22. KRYPTON INC.

KRYPTON INC. Incorporated Kryptonian

From what we see in the final cut of the first film I would not be surprised if/when Sif's feeling for Thor are ever known to him, the Prince of Asgard's reaction would be something like "I never even thought of Sif having romantic feelings for ANYBODY, much less me" or something like that. Her obvious skill at warcraft and battle and her "just another warrior of Asgard" attitude probably papers over any notions Thor might have about Sif as a possible romantic interest. Now, the question is HOW does he react once those feelings become known to him. Does he suddenly say to himself, "Hmm... I never have noticied how comely Lady Sif looks after a battle against the beasts of Nornheim"

23. Loki882

Loki882 Well-Known Member

I kind of like the idea of a god like Thor being in love with a mortal women. It's one of the things that makes the Superman/Lois Lane relationship so interesting. I'd like to see Jane as the love interest. However, I want Sif to get more to do and really be awesome, she doesn't need to be a love interest, maybe a brother/sister bond with Thor in the films would work better.

24. herolee10

herolee10 No More Miracles

We need some more pics of Jaimie in here.lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. DarthSkywalker

You do realize you just pointed out the biggest problem with Jane? She is a less interesting Lois Lane. There is nothing unique about her. Sif on the otherhand. She has made out with a horse-man. :D