Jamie Alexander has a Blindspot

Well at least they're finishing it. It didn't look like it was long for this world. What other stories can they really tell at this point?

Even though I've been very happy with this season, I was cool with it presumably ending. It's had a good run, and it just seemed liked the story arcs were more or less wrapped up. But okay, one more short season with a real ending, I can work with that.

So that was an explosive ending with only Jane seemingly having survived after that cabin was destroyed. But I'm sure they escaped. But they're all fugitives now.

5 seasons isn't a bad deal at the end of the day. Especially on NBC.

This show continues to be more and more ridiculous but that was sad. :(

i'm still way back in season 1 lol

So they killed off Reed, unless somehow he survived and was rescued and will show up at the end.

Fortunately this season isn't too long so it won't be drawn out.

Series finale is on.

Not really a fan of the ending of the series(for the sake of argument I won't post what happened till the show airs on the west coast). I get what they tried to do, but sometimes a nice simple happy ending is much better then trying to be all artsy farsty

Not really a fan of the ending of the series(for the sake of argument I won't post what happened till the show airs on the west coast). I get what they tried to do, but sometimes a nice simple happy ending is much better then trying to be all artsy farsty

I thought the part at the very end was unnecessary, but I didn't think it detracted much from everything up to that point. I do think that the main thing a series finale is supposed to do is provide a satisfying conclusion to what came before rather than to show off / get creative, but then I think the finale did that in general.

Overall, I thought it was great, one of the best episodes of the series, and did basically everything I would have wanted: happy ending for all of them, one last great Jane action scene, zip hallucination/memory stuff, bringing their time at the FBI to an end, sentimentality, tying everything together, lots of cameos...they even included Avery, and I was half convinced that post-Season 3 they were pretending she never existed. My only (minor) criticisms that I can think of that even bear mentioning were the very ending and the new FBI team being clear expys of the old ones. Awesome finale, even more awesome show.

Finished watching the finale. Was good to see all the cameos. Wasn't so keen on the final twist, but apparently the series creators wanted to have their cake and eat it.

What do people think actually happened at the end? Which version is real?

Finished watching the finale. Was good to see all the cameos. Wasn't so keen on the final twist, but apparently the series creators wanted to have their cake and eat it.

What do people think actually happened at the end? Which version is real?

I think she lived. She was seeing the dinner party after they put her in the bodybag, and then there was a shot of the bodybag alone in Times Square with no one around. And just in general, I'd be inclined to say that what they end on is what's real. The very end was her at the party telling Weller she's good.

I think she lived. She was seeing the dinner party after they put her in the bodybag, and then there was a shot of the bodybag alone in Times Square with no one around. And just in general, I'd be inclined to say that what they end on is what's real. The very end was her at the party telling Weller she's good.

I think that

she died personally. She had a flashback at the dinner party to what actually happened. Maybe the party was either her mind giving her a happy ending just as she was dying, and then the final scene was her in the afterlife saying "i'm good", or the whole dinner party scene was her in the afterlife. Either way, I think her saying "I'm good" meant that she felt at peace with death or that she believed she was in a happy place surrounded by all her friends and family.

I think she did die though. During the wedding montage she was told it was her mind's way of giving her a happy ending, and I think this is what happened. Also the dinner party scene appeared too perfect, and Boston also had all his fingers intact rather than one missing after it was cut off in the last episode.

I think it was probably the creators' intent to have her end up in a body bag in Times Square to bring symmetry to the pilot episode. Also at the start it had the "100" graphic, which rotated to turn into "001". And the title of the episode was "lunne ennui" which could almost be a mirror image of both words if you look at it graphically. Ie - "l" could look like an "i" or "i" could look like an "l" depending on which font used, and the other letters spell the same thing backwards or forwards.

I read the finale was shot over several months in order to incorporate all those cameos, as they had to account for different people's schedules to make it work. Apparently they had a cameo from everyone from all previous 100 episodes in some way.

I think that

she died personally. She had a flashback at the dinner party to what actually happened. Maybe the party was either her mind giving her a happy ending just as she was dying, and then the final scene was her in the afterlife saying "i'm good", or the whole dinner party scene was her in the afterlife. Either way, I think her saying "I'm good" meant that she felt at peace with death or that she believed she was in a happy place surrounded by all her friends and family.

I think she did die though. During the wedding montage she was told it was her mind's way of giving her a happy ending, and I think this is what happened. Also the dinner party scene appeared too perfect, and Boston also had all his fingers intact rather than one missing after it was cut off in the last episode.

I think it was probably the creators' intent to have her end up in a body bag in Times Square to bring symmetry to the pilot episode. Also at the start it had the "100" graphic, which rotated to turn into "001". And the title of the episode was "lunne ennui" which could almost be a mirror image of both words if you look at it graphically. Ie - "l" could look like an "i" or "i" could look like an "l" depending on which font used, and the other letters spell the same thing backwards or forwards.

I read the finale was shot over several months in order to incorporate all those cameos, as they had to account for different people's schedules to make it work. Apparently they had a cameo from everyone from all previous 100 episodes in some way.

I agree with your entire assessment of the last few minutes of the finale... I, TOO believe Jane...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"