The Dark Knight The Joker to be Revealed!

The site goes by how many hits there are to the site. A few hours ago there was only 2 cards revealed.

Send this page to your friends! Lets see this pic!

WOW!! WOW!!! WOW!!! Gonna be AWESOME!! Ok, I'm calm now... sorry. :(

Here is the picture so far...

jokerpicsofar.jpg

How did you do that without the gaps?

The site goes by how many hits there are to the site. A few hours ago there was only 2 cards revealed.

Send this page to your friends! Lets see this pic!
Are you sure? cuz it says 3 days left...

at this same rate...how long is it going to take?

Ahhh, thanks for thinking for me lol! :D

Edit: Directed at esco

I'm 99.9% sure it is not going by hits.

It says 3 days left and there are 3 rows of cards which, according to my detective skills, says that one row will disappear each day. The card with his face on it will probably be flipped last though.

Looks like he's sitting in a jail cell. Does anyone who saw the footage at wizard world know if this is indeed from the jail cell scene?

Yeah, the main site at empire says three days. Probably means today, tomorrow, and the next day... one row per day, but this picture looks SO sweet that I'm willing to wait. Happily... with a big SMILE on my face!

I'm 99.9% sure it is not going by hits.

It says 3 days left and there are 3 rows of cards which, according to my detective skills, says that one row will disappear each day. The card with his face on it will probably be flipped last though.

Good point.
So this very well may be the poster then, with the final reveal on Wed. and then the poster coming out Friday.

This reminds me of when the leaked pics came out, we get 4 awesome pics with the Joker and every was saying "Look at those f***ing socks!!"

This reminds me of when the leaked pics came out, we get 4 awesome pics with the Joker and every was saying "Look at those f***ing socks!!"
Can't help it. The socks are just too awesome to ignore. Plus, the first things they revealed were his feet. Now the socks take even more of the spotlight!:woot:

Wonder if a card will disappear at midnight. Bet the card covering his face will be the last one.

I know the socks are amazing, but the only reason we are obsessing over them is because they are the only thing to obsess over. When the whole picture is revealed i dont think the socks will be the main thing on everyones mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"