The Dark Knight The Joker to be Revealed!

Where the hell did the 'dead bat' rumour come from?

Well for the longest time, there was a rumour that one of the Dark Knight teaser posters was going to include a shot of the Joker grinding a dead bat in his hands.Not sure where this piece of 'news' broke exactly...

its gonna be kickass, like from the wizard footage :woot:

There was that great shot in the WW footage of the Joker sitting behind bars... but his upper half was shadowed. Maybe this could be that shot...Very awesome regardless.

Everything from the feet to the neck looks great - and in this officially released pic im sure it will look even better:cwink:

I realy hope hes smiling in this pic - but perhaps that would be better saved for a trailer...

Hopefully we get to see the joker in his entirety (no shadows or anything lol)

Im gonna laugh if it ends up that they block out the face with a yellow smiley.....

I hope this will be a full, un-obscured photo. They've teased us enough, give us the goddam joker!

**** you sock lovers and the TEOL Mobile you rode in on...its all about the kicks. :cool:

---Morzan

Great shoes, great socks, great pinstriped purple pants, great lighting, color me pumped.

Can't wait for the second coming of the Joker.:woot:

Could this photo be related to the first pic, which had the Joker obscured by the glass? For some reason, it looks like a similar set up.

If they show me another atom of the Joker I will immediately begin to love it because that is the way that I roll, kids.

Could this photo be related to the first pic, which had the Joker obscured by the glass? For some reason, it looks like a similar set up.

they're both in the bank so it is probably similar. not the same pic of course. (i was an extra the day they were shooting at the bank in chicago)

gotta say, if you love the socks (which i do) then you will LOVE the suit :)

When is the next issue of Empire released? I think it is either Thursday or Friday, though i could be wrong. And would this picture be on the next cover if it is released in the next few days? If subscribers are getting their issues tomorrow, then it would ruin the reveal, as people will just scan the image and put it on the internet.
I think this Joker picture will be on the next issue after the one that comes out this week.

**** you sock lovers and the TEOL Mobile you rode in on...its all about the kicks. :cool:

Long distance calls? Need more minutes? Unlimited texting? Now THAT's
teolmobilejt9.jpg

Wasn't there some guy that came here on SHH! and said something like "My company works with Empire Magazine and we are supposedly about to do something with TDK. I'll keep you guys posted" or something like that?

I SWARE I remember that.

When is the next issue of Empire released? I think it is either Thursday or Friday, though i could be wrong. And would this picture be on the next cover if it is released in the next few days? If subscribers are getting their issues tomorrow, then it would ruin the reveal, as people will just scan the image and put it on the internet.
I think this Joker picture will be on the next issue after the one that comes out this week.

Or perhaps the subscribers will just get the issue the same time as everyone else? I was a subscriber in the past, and while sometimes it arrived early, other times it just arrived the same day it came out in the shops, or occasionally a day later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"