Runaways The Karolina Dean/Virginia Gardner Thread

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
28f48ddf751997c246c2.jpg

I've created a bunch of threads all at once, so I've run out of things to say. A thread for our favorite [BLACKOUT]alien[/BLACKOUT] on the Runaways

I feel that she and the actress who played Crystal in the Inhumans are almost interchangeable. Either actress could've played either of the roles. But I suppose Virginia Gardner is better off in this series since the other one was so poorly received.

I feel that she and the actress who played Crystal in the Inhumans are almost interchangeable. Either actress could've played either of the roles. But I suppose Virginia Gardner is better off in this series since the other one was so poorly received.

While I am sure that Virginia Gardner is talented enough to play either this role or Crystal...I think it's been proven that the actress who played Crystal was unable to play Crystal...let alone Karolina.

Ok...?
kim-kardashian-and-kanye-west-look-confused.gif

[YT]tpubelLZ7oA[/YT]

She was one of my favorites for a Spider-Man love interest a while back so it was cool seeing her end up in something MCU related anyways.

She was one of my favorites for a Spider-Man love interest a while back so it was cool seeing her end up in something MCU related anyways.

She would've been great as Gwen Stacy. She could actually have worked as Mary Jane as well if she dyed her hair red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"